people playing: 132, servers online: 39, games played: 136,893,232 Top Player: Savior4

Toribash Community » Help » Tutorials
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Sep 2, 2016   #251
jujumega9

Brown Belt

hello moucha umm i know this is a free run tutorial but when me and my friend try to jump we cant how do you jump both over things/to clear a gap
jujumega9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2016   #252
Mocucha
Raconteur

7th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evolution

I explain jumps in this tuto. And please how can we help you there ? Send at least one replay to show what is going on.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Mocucha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2016   #253
PAiKOr

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: All Stars

hi mocucha

i am paikor my problem whit Parkour is that when i usually start i don't have
the momentum to continue my run i get like 2-3 steps then its britty much hansolo i don't know how to perfectlty balance my self but i have a some kinda of a under standing of how to balance my self but how many times i try
its sust goes to shit

ok this rpl is ok i think so but the start look at my feet i needed to jump so early and i dont think it look what i want it to be
Attached Files
File Type: rpl yolo and paikor pk3.rpl (864.5 KB, 20 views)
When Chiv is dead ass dead but not dead ass dead But let me change you'r perspective of me
PAiKOr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2016   #254
Baltra

2nd Dan Black Belt

i got a question how do you land when you jump cause when i jump i cant land please help me T-T
Baltra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2016   #255
MoldyRobot

The Moldiest Belt

Try reducing the frames from 10 to 2 and move slowly into it. Try extending your ankles then relax, then contract if you're going into a run or a roll.
MoldyRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2016   #256
Goganiukaz

Brown Belt

Can you teach me tricking?
Moucha please im so bad at tricking i need some help to learn

Here is my skills XD
Attached Files
File Type: rpl Karate chop.rpl (35.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: rpl wat.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
Goganiukaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2016   #257
Typhon

8th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

@Goganiukaz

My advice is to go here and pm someone who teaches realism such as tricking sparring etc.
I'm Help Squad, have questions or want to send me an application PM me.
[a]dventure
Pray to Reta at night.
Typhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2016   #258
Welpwn

Green Belt

Mocu, a lot of the time when I try to run, the leg that will make the next step goes half way only and kicks the ground and he does a weird jump. What do I do? No matter what I do, I can't fix it.

EDIT: Also, those extra tips really helped me! I can now run in gamemodes with heavy weapons like in nagamaki. I'm still having trouble on gamemodes where you carry two weapons with uneven weight. :/
Please call me Welp. I hate the sound of Welpwn.

Last edited by Welpwn; Nov 20, 2016 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: added some more words
Welpwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2017   #259
marrader21

Blue Belt

Hello Mocucha,

Thank you so much for putting this tutorial up. I have been practicing parkour for about 2 solid weeks and your video has been invaluable! In fact; I would have quit a long time ago if not for this video.

I practice on houseparkour a couple hours a day and have managed to take about 6 pretty wobbly steps and jump over the first wall; most of it accidental but its progress :-p I plan on posting replays to show my improvements once I figure out replays and the forums.
marrader21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2017   #260
xlr84life

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Vector

Originally Posted by marrader21 View Post
Hello Mocucha,

Thank you so much for putting this tutorial up. I have been practicing parkour for about 2 solid weeks and your video has been invaluable! In fact; I would have quit a long time ago if not for this video.

I practice on houseparkour a couple hours a day and have managed to take about 6 pretty wobbly steps and jump over the first wall; most of it accidental but its progress :-p I plan on posting replays to show my improvements once I figure out replays and the forums.

I remember when my maximum number of steps was 6!!

At that time it felt impossible to beat 6, so I set my target at 7 steps, i would do whatever it took to make that 7th step, until one day 7 steps was a piece of cake. Just like that, keep increase your goals and before you know it you're running non stop. Ahh.... The good old learning days.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
xlr84life is offline   Reply With Quote