Originally Posted by BlubKill
alright. given that you already tried to verify game cache and reinstall the game as a whole you got the most basic stuff of resolving the problem down.
- have you tried running toribash without steam? usually located in your steam folder steamapps>common>toribash
-did it work before and have you changed soemthing in the meantime?
-you said your replay folder is overloading, tried to delete some or, atleast move them out of the replay folder so they aren't loaded?
-could it be there is a faulty replay you put into the folder that let the game crash on startup because you dont have the required mod ?
i tried all of these
- whenever i try to open the steamapps thing the folder doesnt show up, i followed the intructions and it says that the folder wont show up (i have a mac so i used the mac tutorial)
- i dont believe that i changed anything though steam or toribash couldve updated automatically without me noticing
- i deleted a bunch of replays from my folder and toribash still didnt open
- the last replay i downloaded was rogot by dezrai and thats when toribash started to not work, i deleted it from my folder and it still doesnt work