ES Recruitment Drive
App
Belt: I am a 2nd belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido, Parkouring and sparring

Old Clans: [e]

Why do you want to join?: [Vector] is an awesome clan. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to [Vector] ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am justen. I am a 16 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I am very interested in the . My friends and family are great. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.

And thanks for reading....
TaylorGang
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
Denilumi, fix your grammar to get a yes from Patrickooo. I'm staying neutral for now.

Thank you.
Originally Posted by KidJay View Post
Belt: I am a 2nd belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido, Parkouring and sparring

Old Clans: [e]

Why do you want to join?: [Vector] is an awesome clan. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to [Vector] ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am justen. I am a 16 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I am very interested in the . My friends and family are great. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.

And thanks for reading....

Replays are something...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
When you fix your grammar...
Do you even read?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
tell me what do i need to fix in my grammar ?

Originally Posted by JustMonsto View Post
Everything.

Literally.

This is a forum, you respect grammar and punctuation rules.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
can i in clan?
Russian
Nameanil Naumov
Pro player
not pro but not noob
-----
Danil Naumov*
-----
:3
Last edited by AbdaluyT; Mar 23, 2017 at 06:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump