people playing: 135, servers online: 40, games played: 136,829,965 Top Player: kpokoLOL

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » fl0w
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Mar 18, 2017   #5001
Deiimosjw

8th Dan Black Belt
Clan: fl0w

Boy, good aikido players in here? dems were the days.

Not to try to discourage you or anything but we are in a long term coma atm, fell free to apply though.
Deiimosjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2017   #5002
Thanatos

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Catalyst

Deii not all of us, and it's toribash that's in a coma people have moved on from the game and also have a life lol. The game needs a big motivational push to be able to get to a new spot on the gaming list and possibly become a recognizable esports like cs:go and dota2 for example.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2017   #5003
Deiimosjw

8th Dan Black Belt

Man, tb is dying now too? guess i shouldn't be that surprised though, it was bound to happen some day.

But you know big vacations are on their way and we may get to see each other in game.
Deiimosjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2017   #5004
Thanatos

10th Dan Black Belt

Yeah maybe if i'm able to get my own laptop for a decent price or desktop, hopefully we will see as I will be working this summer, but yeah I hope i'm able to hop on every so often for a period of time after that purchase ofcourse.
But yeah tb is dying the old people are leaving and we have no real new comers coming to the game, it needs a huge revamp to get to where the game needs to be, the older players were what was keeping the game alive but the game needs a new way to keep players playing when they come find the game.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Old Mar 20, 2017   #5005
Insanity
Dator Mortis

THE SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN Belt

It's normal to get a bit bored of a game you've bean playing for 6-7 years...

Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2017   #5006
Raiken

8th Dan Black Belt

Time to get rid of these items.
[TA] - [AU] - [Gamers Inc.] - [Indonizer] - [OLDA] - [OSHI] - [RMO] - [TMO]

Rival of ToriBot | Proud Indonesian | Striking Enthusiast
Visit my buying thread if you dare, oh and I also got a premades thread if you are interested in some arty stuffs.
Pretty sure the old meme of fanclub and hateclub is dead a long time ago, but ya feel free to join the fun.
Raiken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2017   #5007
Insanity
Dator Mortis

What items
Btw if anybody wants to try a full 512 joint i can loan the for a week or so for texturing and whatnot purpous

Old Mar 23, 2017   #5008
Thanatos

10th Dan Black Belt

Insanity you still interested in doing those joints for that Aveance set?
Old Mar 23, 2017   #5009
Insanity
Dator Mortis

I would try...but i am sure i will not find the time. Is the set activated on your tori?

Old Mar 23, 2017   #5010
Thanatos

10th Dan Black Belt

Yes it sure is, i dont mind however long it takes, also how much would you be willing to sell those 512 joints for?