people playing: 161, servers online: 53, games played: 132,129,895 Top Player: Karteiro

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ Community

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #661
Vraxo

Black Belt
Clan: night

Originally Posted by Paedrin View Post
General Info
My name is Sebastian, I'm a male 21 year old Romanian living in UK (London). I work part time as a .Net developer writing real time processing applications for an international ecommerce company situated in London. I also study Computer Science in my final year.

I listen to all sorts of music ranging from Metal, D&B up to classical when I want to relax. I'm a sci-fi fan and spend my commuting time reading books in the genre.

Game details
I've played this game for 1 Month and a few weeks. I've reached Brown Belt recently. I like to watch ConCon's videos on toribash as I find they highly informative.

I spend my free personal time understanding the game's physics engine better as it helps with my in-game performance.

I play mainly Aikido as I found it to be a bit more skill based than other mods where a good starter won you the game (Mushu I'm looking at you).

Also I'm highly interested in toribash scripting, I would like to undertake a project in summer to create an intelligent bot that will beat me. I have a few algorithms I could apply but I want to try something that's a bit out of the ordinary by combining a running service with a toribash script.

So far my best Toribash achievements were beating up a few high belts (constantly) without shovelling. My current personal rival is Mikeyoh, a 10th dan black belt that commonly plays aikido, I want to beat him on a regular basis.

I also want to start sparring more often and I hope a clan would offer me this opportunity.

Why do I want to join FC?
I've been looking for a clan for a while, I like being part of communities that have a similar goal, my interactions with FC members so far has be pleasant and the clan left me a good impression. The previous denial of my application also showed me that this clan is serious and I personally like that.

Activity
My Forum Activity is 2/10, however given a purpose (such as participating in clan threads) I am sure that will increase.
My game activity would be a 6/10, I play daily for a few hours, generally 2-3 hours.

Other generic gaming details
I also play League of Legends when my friends are online, however that's more often in the weekends rather than during the week.
My best gaming achievement so far was in World of Warcraft. I've built a large community of 400 people across 7 years. I've stopped playing the game for a while now however members of that community are still trying to recreate it and they contact me once every few months asking me to come back, this is my gaming pride so far.

Discord
I am willing to join the clans discord later today.

Previous trials
I've been tested by xXOBLIVIONXx and he recommended I make an application here, also my previous application was declined for being too short.

NOTE
For the replays please take the from my previous application, I'm currently at work and I don't have the time to reupload them (in lunch break), if that's not good I will attach them as soon as I get home later today.

Much better YES
Vraxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #662
carlman123

Black Belt

General Information About Myself
Hello I am Carl Sun from Canada. I'm 11 years old and I am a Man. I like basketball and other games like overwatch and minecraft. I'm a Black Belt.

My favorite mod in toribash is Aikido. I also like other stuff like memes or jumping off a roof. I also Spar and tricking. You can tell by my last replay. I also like (PS use my replay on my other app). I hate people trolling and French. My part time job is sending out new paper. I also do openers. I have not been on Toribash for 1 month

Game Details
I make replays and textures for other people. One of my achievements in toribash is betting a custom belt, and stopping a shovel. I also in my spare time try to
understand the game to make me better

Why I want to Join FC and What Can I Bring
I want join because FC seems nice and they can train me to be better, and i will have more friends!(cuz I have no friends.) The are also Active.

Past Clan is Rouge. I can bring Art or Textures (if needed btw no HD)

Activity
my activeness on toribash is 8/10 forums 4 or 3/10 i have no discord. I will get discord if needed.

I got a new pc so I have only one replay P.S I have been tested.

Last edited by carlman123; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:13 PM..
carlman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #663
jeromejohn

3rd Dan Black Belt

Hey FC I want to reapply because my previous was trash.

Well, I'm a 15 year old guy who plays toribash and I have about 3300+ qi and a 3rd dan. I live in Singapore.

On to my history in TB. Well when I started in July 2014, I only started playing because I saw Concon and Markiplier play. Until about green belt, I would play hold all ( as you do ). Then in blue belt, i played relax more and was often thought of as an alt because my skill level was beyond my belt. Then came brown belt where as brown belts do, I felt invincible and as if I could play any mod with unfathomable skill. However it was more of the opposite really, I would play black belts and even 6th to 10th dans for the fun of it and lose, because I was using my blue belt skill level. Then I joined Beta as a black belt and upgraded to 2nd dan and improved even more such that I joined Team Aikido. My favorite mods are and -kido mods and mushu, however i play aikido and ABD the most. I want to join this clan because I want to play alongside a community bigger than me and to improve my skill even more.

My playstyle focuses more on throws and counters as compared to strikes and lifts in my brown belt stage. I often give the impression of a weak player and submissive but explode near the end of the match when its too late for my opponent to react to my counter-throw or lift or suplex or even kick. Other times, I will start off with a throw opener and either flow with my opponent or throw him around me completely. Sometimes, there is a chance for them to save but usually they get thrown out of the ring or dq in the ring Bushido style.

I would rate my forum activity as 5/10 because I generally play about three to four times a week just to up my QI. I am on forum just as much as I play so I you see me ingame, I am probably on forum and Discord.

IRL, I play in my school band and love soccer. I used to play minecraft for about 6-7 years until I updated to windows 10 and cant download cracked anymore. I also use 9GAG and love memes(as you can tell by my KIAI). If you have instagram HMU as well and i will definitely follow back.

I hope y'all enjoy my app and I hope to be able to join FC.

P.S. my replays were submitted in my previous app.
Cheers my homie
Jerome
jeromejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #664
xXOBLIVIONXx

Brown Belt

Originally Posted by jeromejohn View Post
Hey FC I want to reapply because my previous was trash.

Well, I'm a 15 year old guy who plays toribash and I have about 3300+ qi and a 3rd dan. I live in Singapore.

On to my history in TB. Well when I started in July 2014, I only started playing because I saw Concon and Markiplier play. Until about green belt, I would play hold all ( as you do ). Then in blue belt, i played relax more and was often thought of as an alt because my skill level was beyond my belt. Then came brown belt where as brown belts do, I felt invincible and as if I could play any mod with unfathomable skill. However it was more of the opposite really, I would play black belts and even 6th to 10th dans for the fun of it and lose, because I was using my blue belt skill level. Then I joined Beta as a black belt and upgraded to 2nd dan and improved even more such that I joined Team Aikido. My favorite mods are and -kido mods and mushu, however i play aikido and ABD the most. I want to join this clan because I want to play alongside a community bigger than me and to improve my skill even more.

My playstyle focuses more on throws and counters as compared to strikes and lifts in my brown belt stage. I often give the impression of a weak player and submissive but explode near the end of the match when its too late for my opponent to react to my counter-throw or lift or suplex or even kick. Other times, I will start off with a throw opener and either flow with my opponent or throw him around me completely. Sometimes, there is a chance for them to save but usually they get thrown out of the ring or dq in the ring Bushido style.

I would rate my forum activity as 5/10 because I generally play about three to four times a week just to up my QI. I am on forum just as much as I play so I you see me ingame, I am probably on forum and Discord.

IRL, I play in my school band and love soccer. I used to play minecraft for about 6-7 years until I updated to windows 10 and cant download cracked anymore. I also use 9GAG and love memes(as you can tell by my KIAI). If you have instagram HMU as well and i will definitely follow back.

I hope y'all enjoy my app and I hope to be able to join FC.

P.S. my replays were submitted in my previous app.

I tested JeromeJohn, and his skills, technique, and adaption is great. Its a big YES from me
xXOBLIVIONXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #665
HellHood

2nd Dan Black Belt

Paedrin: Yes.Good app.
jeromejohn: Yes from me.
HellHood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #666
BeginWars

Black Belt

Sup guys, my name is BeginWars Call me inquisition or Charlie if you like I am a male (Not giving age kek) I have just started playing again I left over 200 days ago rusty as all hell and would like to join a clan my past clans consist of Inner Fury (Called Raw now or something) and Mystic. My main skills are Aikido and a bit mushu, Boxshu and Wushu I am active in game and sometime on forums I am a black belt and undergoing maintenance... Rusty as I say but I hope I can be accepted I may or may not Participate in wars I am a full time student and live in England. Can't post any replays apart from a few I made Yesterday in Quick Aikido. Sorry if I lack skills but I promise to get better! Thanks for reading my app guys!
Attached Files
File Type: rpl clutched.rpl (41.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl Close but no cigar.rpl (38.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: rpl O.o.rpl (52.1 KB, 0 views)
Blurring the line between nightmare and reality is my specialty
BeginWars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #667
xXOBLIVIONXx

Brown Belt

Hey BeginWars, before I vote, I would like to test you! please join our discord which you can find at our clan home page.
xXOBLIVIONXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #668
BeginWars

Black Belt

In discord
Blurring the line between nightmare and reality is my specialty
BeginWars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #669
twistingm

Brown Belt

My username is twistingm i am a brown belt i dont have any QI I live in arizona and I have discord but have no connections in fight club
twistingm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #670
destruidorp4

Black Belt

my age is 10 im a man my qi is 1236 im black belt im live in mg-Brazil and im br my history is in my computer ill playng all games ill i find toribash to my pc and i play the game my in-game activity is 10 yes i pride my self and i have 1 replay my favorite gamemode is mushu i dont have foruns yes i have too much im a pro not a noob yes i have a friend of theese clan
destruidorp4 is offline   Reply With Quote