people playing: 162, servers online: 39, games played: 131,620,358 Top Player: SemiHampa

Toribash Community » elerk » Tori Legends
Register FAQ Community

Old Nov 2, 2014   #11
Raven
Savage Member

Strange Belt

I would love to be apart of this, but I don't own any textures.

Could I give you a general idea of how I look.
"Sometimes it's the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine."
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2014   #12
snake

Metal Gear Yandere Belt
Clan: fl0w

inb4 people begging to be in a comics.. again...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2014   #13
Erth
One Bang Dan

Master Belt
Clan: NO

RIFTHYPE
RIFTHYPE
RIFTHYPE
RIFTHYPE
aaaaaaaaaa
Erth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2014   #14
Powas
Angry Pole

Brutal Assault Belt
Clan: re

My set is still the same, if you want to use me anywhere, go ahead. As for the story, I might provide one later but general concept hasn't changed, I am still edgy as fuck.
retired
Powas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2014   #15
BenDover
Toribash Legend

9th Dan Black Belt
Clan: RAWR

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I hope to do at least first episode when the fortress will fall, and two groups of players will form party.

I remember talking with you briefly about this when you were still writing/drawing this.
are you going to stick with your initial plan and characters, or revise it to use the current generation of players?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
BenDover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2014   #16
pusga
Toribash Legend

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: [T]

yess
this is great
im glad you are doing this for real
<Shook> mind you he fell through the hole he dug to shit in
pusga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2014   #17
8OJ4N
Mr. Montenegro

Master Belt

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
My set is still the same, if you want to use me anywhere, go ahead. As for the story, I might provide one later but general concept hasn't changed, I am still edgy as fuck.

By now I can draw robo-Powas even in my sleep. :}

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I remember talking with you briefly about this when you were still writing/drawing this.
are you going to stick with your initial plan and characters, or revise it to use the current generation of players?

First part of the story is set to prepare group of 'main' characters and put them in the situation where they have to accomplish some tasks. Specifically, 'quest group' with Visitor and 'resistance group' with forces (clans) that are doing guerrilla war tactics against Volians. Something like Rebel Alliance against the Empire in Star Wars.

So, story then jumps from one group to another. While the 'quest group' is made out of individuals per se, the 'resistance group' is a clan thing. Like we had Piratez (had - because they got obliterated in the beginning of the invasion, as seen on Rift pages).
Like MFR (old clan, now totally dead) with their air force squadron... Think about their chances now when that clan is dead. XD Kinda spoiler.

In quest group I have few ppl that must be in it. I won't tell their nicknames, but they are known in community, although not active anymore. But, since they have made my beginners days in TB fun I have an obligation to put them in the comic.

Also, there is a group of players that were active during the start of Rift that have left TB, and they will fade away in the comic as such.

So, now there is a chance for some new players to 'walk through' Rift like the old generation has. Same for some new clans.

And, although the story is linear, I will make possible to have some 'branching' in it. Be it as a task that have an option to fail/succeed or character to die/survive.

Example: Volian boss attacks a group of players. We make a mini-event where every player from that group has to win predetermined amount of duels against other players. If the half of the group manage to fill the quota, Volian boss is defeated in the story. Those who had minimum wins die during the combat with him, and story branches toward the easier scenario. If they fail to make the amount of wins needed for positive branching, half of them dies, Volian boss becomes even more powerful, they have to 'find another way' to finish task set before them.

That sort of stuff.

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Nov 3, 2014 at 05:01 PM..
8OJ4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2014   #18
DropKick
Raconteur

Free Vox Belt

Glad to see you've become a legend, no doubt you are one of the finest applicants to be one ;P Maybe Jolly can bring Bruce back as a little gift
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2014   #19
8OJ4N
Mr. Montenegro

Master Belt

Where's the 'ol chap?
8OJ4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2014   #20
*SkulFuk

This is a Belt
Clan: Parrot

A wise person would make 3D toriparts to go along with this...

SkulFuk is offline   Reply With Quote