people playing: 159, servers online: 37, games played: 131,620,347 Top Player: SemiHampa

Toribash Community » elerk » Tori Legends
Register FAQ Community

Old Nov 4, 2014   #21
TheMutant

Master Chief Belt

A wise person would have read the entire thing already and be totally hyped for it.

No really, if you haven't go do it right now it was flippin' amazing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
TheMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014   #22
xXExoXx

2nd Dan Black Belt

I am terrible at creating backstories or lore, but it would be an honor if you chose to feature my tori. Maybe it could be like a high ranking Vorian of some sort since my head texture looks pretty evil and monster-like and the body could just be very pale skin with tattoos.
Spoiler: Front 

Spoiler: Back 

Last edited by xXExoXx; Nov 4, 2014 at 06:15 AM..
xXExoXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2014   #23
Rutz
Toribash Legend

Pelt Belt
Clan: Parrot

Nice to see another great Artist in these ranks. Still have your poster hanging here
Forever a Stone
Rutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014   #24
Hattersin
Chatterbox

Balls of Swede Belt
Clan: Obey

Very nice to hear the comic will go on. Looking forward to see how you work with personalities and such.

I will upload a picture tonight.

Last edited by Hattersin; Nov 5, 2014 at 10:22 AM..
Hattersin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014   #25
WTFlow
NON-EXISTING!

7th Dan Black Belt

"He surfaced from the depths of the ocean. The deepest, darkest crevice homed this creature for years and years as he developed into one of the most crucial keys to survival. The skills he learned made him the most advanced nutrient synthesizer in his whole civilization. Some fear him, others praise him for his talents. He surfaced the depths days before the invasion started, hoping he could use his skills to provide for the native inhabitants of Toria. Some say he is the most important aspect to survival in this dangerous world yet to come. Innovative survival techniques make him a formidable force not to be trifled with. He has survived amongst creatures such as Sea Bears and Sea Rhino's using such simple techniques, so simple, no one would even think such a method would even be effective. But alas, this isn't just anybody we are talking about. This is the burger flipping, patty wacking, conniving sea-sponge, known by none other than Sponge-Bob. Some say he's a rogue because of the things he's done. Others call him a savior from the seas. The Beast from Bikini Bottom. After his first resurface in 207 episodes, he finally decided to stay on dry land, for good. Helping the natives survive with his karate chopping techniques, fighting away the fearsome, formidable foes. Along with using his talents as a burger flipper to cook food for them as well as finding places of refuge, such as pineapples, as their world crumbles and falls. The sponge is here to stay. Here, as the savior to the civilians."

If anybody would be so kind as to provide a front and back view of my head texture, it would be much appreciated, as I don't have access to the game at the moment. Thank you.

Last edited by WTFlow; Nov 5, 2014 at 05:20 PM..
WTFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014   #26
B4CKST4B
Forumite

2nd Dan Black Belt

Here is the backstory for my character.

Test Subject no.1024, B4CKST4B:

According to an old rumor, before the construction of the great Admin-Room, there was a laboratory in it's place. No one knows about why it was there in the first place. Some say that the lab was simply a weapons testing facility that was sealed off because of an accident involving an uncontrolled explosion. Some others tell about a secret Tori-enhancment serum project going on, before it was cancelled for unknown reasons.

~
Spoiler: TEST SUBJECT DETAILS 
Heart of Gold
B4CKST4B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014   #27
HybridTori

Black Belt

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=449791

The Hybrid Tori...

Last edited by HybridTori; Nov 5, 2014 at 02:43 PM..
HybridTori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2014   #28
8OJ4N
Mr. Montenegro

Master Belt
Clan: fl0w

Stream should be up around 20 h or 21 h in the evening. Depends when I return from... How is the proper word for when you go to town to have some fun?
Whoring?

Btw, I love your stories guys!
8OJ4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2014   #29
hanz0
out of town
don't bother me

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: NO

hi I'm still alive don't you dare kill me off

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hanz0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2014   #30
Raven
Savage Member

Strange Belt

Spoiler: Character Look inspiration 

I am a bounty hunter that works for who ever has the money to pay me I don't know if I could have the same powers as the avatar so if not maybe I could just be a fist fighting. With some power to make my fighting more lethal.

My personallity is egotistical and a bit rude, I have a crazyish laugh and I am really self centered. I have a good work ethic so when payed to do a job I do it to the best of my ability.

I usually steal and mug people that I view lower than me.

I am quite allusive and quick, making me a good thief and a quick fighter.

Very spiritual. I meditate often and my fiews are the only way to accomplish true freedom is to kill any type of leader. I feel that people should only have allegience to them selfs and thats it.

Avatar state makes the arrows glow (like the tv show) but is only induced by rage or extreme sadness. Increases speed, and power but drains engry quite fast so, after it happens I am quite fatigued.

No one knows my real name because I have never told anyone.

I was raised as an orphan and ran away when I was quite young, and while moving around I tought myself how to fight and became very spiritual. The tatoo's were given to me by monks that I stayed with and then abandoned. They are connected to my emotion hense why they glow when I get angry
"Sometimes it's the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine."

Last edited by Raven; Nov 6, 2014 at 02:21 PM..
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote