Originally Posted by Ezeth
4.1. Item.dat modifying
OBJ0 1; 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OBJ0: Bodypart to modify. The number after OBJ denote the bodypart ID (OBJ0 = head, OBJ1 = breast)
Refer:[Tutorial]Improved Item.dat Editing Tut
- Toggle object on/off
- Color ID: REFER toribash.com/colors.txt
- Alpha: 255 = fully opaque, 0 = fully transparent
- Use texture overlay: body part texture is MULTIPLIED over the object color. If colorID is 0 or 1 or pure, the texture color is used as is
- ?Dynamic <unknown> currently shrinks/flattens object
- Replace body part with object: 0 = body part is visible with object, 1 = bodypart is replaced with object
- Ghost: 0 = object doesn't appear in ghost, 1 = object appears in ghost
Say we want to replace the mesh of the left foot and have it color textured, and appear in the ghost
we add this in the item.dat
OBJ20 1; 1 1 255 1 0 1 1
in the custom folder, add an OBJ mesh named l_foot.obj
and add a texture matching the UV map of the mesh named l_foot_obj.tga
For my hat I used the code OBJ0 1; 1 0 255 1 0 0 0
If your item won't display at this point you have done something wrong
Okay so i have a .tga file with the tetures inside it for my hat. I have my hat exported as a .obj file named head.obj (tga is named head_obj.tga)
I have them both in a custom folder called "0test0" yet the textures wont load.
This is my item.dat area in which i have edited it for the head.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
I used blender and uv unwrapped the object as well.