people playing: 180, servers online: 59, games played: 132,196,298 Top Player: Karteiro

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion
Register FAQ Community

Old Apr 23, 2015   #21
Gynx

MESSATSU

Simply for the sake of keeping the rules clutter free and leaving no room for misinterpretation. The old rules didn't outline the applications/activity check processes very well (if they did at all) and didn't have specific pricing for stuff like clan tag/name changes and so on. They were in pretty dire need of a rework.

EDIT: Why was having threads for recruitment in Clan Discussion decided as inappropriate? That's because Clan Discussion is for clan DSC threads for unofficial clans, if we give you an entire board to handle recruitment we expect you to use it.
collect snots from the nose

Last edited by Gynx; Apr 23, 2015 at 03:54 AM..
Gynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2015   #22
Smogard49

Master Belt
Clan: fl0w

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
EDIT: Why was having threads for recruitment in Clan Discussion decided as inappropriate? That's because Clan Discussion is for clan DSC threads for unofficial clans, if we give you an entire board to handle recruitment we expect you to use it.

Erm, what? The clan requ. board lies under the discussion board, your explanation makes no sense at all. What I've been aiming at is whether or not only having a thread on a official clans forum is okay or not. But now I have to ask, is having one there allowed at all?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Smogard49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2015   #23
Gynx

MESSATSU

I see where you were confused - I assumed you were talking about unofficial clans. That rule is there for unofficial clans only, if you're official you're able to take applications in your board. That's something that has been the norm for years now, so I didn't expect anybody to be confused by it. I edited it for clarity.
collect snots from the nose
Gynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2015   #24
tiagomartins222

Brown Belt

Thank you for the rules and also thank you for updating it
I am selling cookies and cake click for more information 
tiagomartins222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2015   #25
ZephAxix

2nd Dan Black Belt

So, i might've missed this so plz dont judge me. If you get accepted into a clan (official or unofficial, it doesnt matter i think) then how exactly does your name change? Because when you add the (XYZ) in front of your name, does it cost money? Or is it done automatically? Thanks in advance!
ZephAxix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2015   #26
Matharu

Master Belt

Originally Posted by ZephAxix View Post
So, i might've missed this so plz dont judge me. If you get accepted into a clan (official or unofficial, it doesnt matter i think) then how exactly does your name change? Because when you add the (XYZ) in front of your name, does it cost money? Or is it done automatically? Thanks in advance!

If you join a Clan (unoffical or official) your Name changes instantly. For example: You join (le) your name will be (le)ZephAxix. And it wont cost any money or something.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Matharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2015   #27
Onsola

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Vector

I have a few questions, since we are planning to apply:
  • fI have an inactive leader in my clan, is there any way to kick him fron the clan? or he will just stay as leader?
  • On the application we have to put who the moderators are, and if we have co leaders were should we put them? in members, moderators o leaders?
    Aplication format 
those are my doubts
Onsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2015   #28
Kikipro

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
I have a few questions, since we are planning to apply:
  • fI have an inactive leader in my clan, is there any way to kick him fron the clan? or he will just stay as leader?
  • On the application we have to put who the moderators are, and if we have co leaders were should we put them? in members, moderators o leaders?
    Aplication format 
those are my doubts

If you have an inactive Leader, contact a clan mod via PM and explain him your situation. Before doing so, make sure its been a significant ammount of time, lets say 3 or more months (a clan mod will let you know).

Moderators for the board : means which moderators do you want for the board you will get once you get official, that can moderate private board you are getting in the official section. It can be anyone the leader of the clan chooses to be, no matter what their rank in the clan is.

Note : Make sure to sort out the leader thing first before applying.
Ayy lmao
Kikipro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2015   #29
Onsola

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Vector

Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
If you have an inactive Leader, contact a clan mod via PM and explain him your situation. Before doing so, make sure its been a significant ammount of time, lets say 3 or more months (a clan mod will let you know).

Moderators for the board : means which moderators do you want for the board you will get once you get official, that can moderate private board you are getting in the official section. It can be anyone the leader of the clan chooses to be, no matter what their rank in the clan is.

Note : Make sure to sort out the leader thing first before applying.

ok thx
Onsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2015   #30
kacperunio

6th Dan Black Belt

Lol, NaNo's thread has been deleted because of these rules...
" Kacperunio is suc " ~ Chara
kacperunio is offline   Reply With Quote