people playing: 198, servers online: 57, games played: 131,602,161 Top Player: SemiHampa

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion
Register FAQ Community

Old Jan 24, 2015   #1
Gynx

MESSATSU

Clan Discussion Board Rules
CLAN DISCUSSION BOARD RULES
Current Clan Admin: Fear
Current Clan Managers: Rai
Current Clan Squad: flxy, Reta, fallu, Mercurit, Seth, Gargon

Clan Discussion Rules:

1. Respect people's authority when posting in their clan boards/threads. Any unwelcome invades, trolling, harassment or general aggravation caused as a result of you being inconsiderate or disrespectful is unwelcome.
  2. Regardless of the quality, posts are expected to at least provide some meaningful contribution. While moderation of useless posts in this board is much less strict than others, your thread is designed to be a discussion place for your clan. Using it for mindless spam is not allowed.
  3. No inappropriate or rule-breaking content is to be posted in any form within any clan.
  4. Backseat moderation is not allowed, use the report button or contact a member with edit permissions unless you have the power to delete the post.
  5. No threads are allowed here unless it's a clan DSC or recruitment thread. If you believe something should be touched upon here then feel free to contact the Clan Admin or a Clan Manager.
  6. No posting games are to be played in unofficial clan DSCs, these include but are not limited to: one word stories, changing a letter to make a different word, etc. Note: If you are an official clan and wish to play these games then realise they will not count towards activity checks.
  7. Abide by the general forum rules at all times, found here.

Notes:

1. When reporting a post please be clear about the situation, if it's an invade, try to ask the offender to stop before reporting. If the invades continue then report the post and provide a link to where you asked for them to stop, keep in mind that invades are allowed unless you specify otherwise.
  2. Any questions about any of the rules, guidelines or processes involved in clan making/maintaining may be answered in the "Clan Rules & Guidelines" thread here, if you still have problems then please direct them to any Clan Manager of your choosing.
  3. If you have any questions/applications for the Clan Squad then please forward them to the Clan Admin or any Clan Manager, please note that if you aim to be a Clan Manager you must at least have been in the Clan Squad first.

~~~

Note: All rules are subject to moderator discretion.

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RULES IN THIS THREAD.

Last edited by Fear; Jan 27, 2017 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: its me
Gynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2015   #2
Noob
NON-EXISTING!

Black Belt

So, just to be clear Clan DSC are for clan talk only and not general conversation between clan members?
Noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2015   #3
Gynx

MESSATSU

What rule gave you that impression? You can talk about what you want so long as you don't play post games. The rule on "no posting unless it's a DSC or recruitment thread" is to stop people posting threads that are not relevant to Clan Discussion.
collect snots from the nose
Gynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2015   #4
Noob
NON-EXISTING!

Black Belt

I was told somewhere about that but turns out they were wrong so thanks for clearing that up Gynx.
Noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2015   #5
SpectRetro

Brown Belt

Can I post to ask for a clan?
SpectRetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2015   #6
@Mathias
Chief Detective.

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Sigma

If you are talking about the thread you made. The answer is no. If you want to apply for a clan post in their recruitment thread or in their clan thread.

Also I deleted your thread if you are wondering where it is.
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2015   #7
clappers

3rd Dan Black Belt

so can i use this thread to say that im active now and just got back from my inlaws?
clappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2015   #8
MindStorm
Thou Has't Been Smitten

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: (Apex)

Originally Posted by clappers View Post
so can i use this thread to say that im active now and just got back from my inlaws?

Yes you can post this in your clan's discussion thread. Its typically recommended to write a bit more than that, but not required because saying that alone would technically qualify as a legal post. Post count isn't counted in the Clan Discussion forums, so it's generally a good rule of thumb to only post when you have something worth saying. And usually something worth saying takes more than 1 sentence.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.

Last edited by MindStorm; Sep 12, 2015 at 03:44 AM..
MindStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2015   #9
RangerKIL

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Undead

hello I am RangerKIL the clan creation founder closed the thread so this impedidndo the possibilities clan do not know if this the correct forum and I apologize not know much but wanted help in this matter. Thank you
-----
[QUOTEhello I am RangerKIL the clan creation founder closed the thread that is preventing the possibilities of the clan do not know if this the correct forum and I apologize not know much but wanted help in this matter. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Last edited by RangerKIL; Sep 25, 2015 at 01:34 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RangerKIL is offline   Reply With Quote