people playing: 197, servers online: 55, games played: 131,564,592 Top Player: SemiHampa

  Toribash Community » Clans » Organiζations
Register FAQ Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jul 27, 2015   #11
Kore
Hardkore
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,088
Clan: duck



Ezeth recommended I apply, so here I am.

examples of ma work:
Spoiler: in-game and rendered 


I got into 3D cause I was bored one day, and wanted to try something new.
That's about it folks.
lmod
dont PM me
Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2015   #12
IBlackleon
Forumite
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,953
Clan: Piratez



Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
love your items iblackeon. they look great textured in the game. Which software do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
Loving the recourse listm full of so much help! Still can't quite find what I've been struggling with though so if anyone uses Blender and puts stuff into toribash with it. I'd be appreciated if you could message me and help me out tomorrow -4am. Goodnight-

Keep questions and Answers here I guess. Thats why this is an organisation. And yeah I use Blender.



Btw I like ur models too. They are asymetric = realistic
I dont check forum so often. So if I dont pay for something I have to, just pm and wait :)
IBlackleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2015   #13
RussD3x
Member
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 370



Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Keep questions and Answers here I guess. Thats why this is an organisation. And yeah I use Blender.



Btw I like ur models too. They are asymetric = realistic

Thanks man. Yeah I'm using blender but the textures/colours never seem to want to load in TB. Not sure why or how but its starting to tick me off.

Nice clock and katana gunkman, it looks pretty damn funky with the psychadelic pinkypurplish xD
-----
Oh and I've just downloaded maya to see if thats a better software to use (I'm a student so I got it for free )

Last edited by RussD3x; Jul 27, 2015 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RussD3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2015   #14
Mack
ub3r
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,593



Got recomended by Ezeth to apply here.
I only started out with this yesterday so don't expect anything spectacular.

Examples:

Cone Hat:
Spoiler: A 



WIP Firework on yer back:
Spoiler: B 


So, I got into modeling with blender yesterday seeing as it appeared on steam. 3D art is something i've always wanted to make a living of in the future so I saw this as a great opportunity to practice. As you can see, i can only make the simplest of things atm but I hope I get the chance to evolve with time.
|RIP Monk|ORMO|
| GrAmOf0n | Gargon | TimmyboyG | Static | Greed |
|Replays|

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Macks replays are racist" -Larfen
Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2015   #15
RussD3x
Member
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 370



Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Got recomended by Ezeth to apply here.
I only started out with this yesterday so don't expect anything spectacular.

Examples:
Spoiler: A 



WIP Firework on yer back:
Spoiler: B 


So, I got into modeling with blender yesterday seeing as it appeared on steam. 3D art is something i've always wanted to make a living of in the future so I saw this as a great opportunity to practice. As you can see, i can only make the simplest of things atm but I hope I get the chance to evolve with time.

For your first couple of days, not bad at all. I love the simplicity in your designs, sometimes less is a lot more as in the case for your cone hat.
RussD3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2015   #16
Mack
ub3r
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,593



Thank you, I'm glad to hear you like it.
|RIP Monk|ORMO|
| GrAmOf0n | Gargon | TimmyboyG | Static | Greed |
|Replays|

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Macks replays are racist" -Larfen
Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2015   #17
2WC
Ninja
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,758
Clan: Obey



Hi, Hello, Salutations, etc

Ive been wanting to get pretty good at 3-d modeling for a while now. I kind of gave up my dream of such considering the craptop which has not been able to run most programs effectively...but then I found Blender. Blender allowed me to pursue my dream and start making some novice- looking renders and such without the horrible sideeffects of killing my pc so that's pretty cool.
There are examples of what i have made below.
The first one was made in blender (coloured in cinema)
the second one was made in cinema4d

I really need to work on UV Unwrapping in blender, so if anyone has any tips on that much appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app, cheers! o/
Spoiler: Examples of my work (Big Pics)" 
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2WC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2015   #18
Ezeth
Item Frogger
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,534
Clan: Sigma



Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
Thanks man. Yeah I'm using blender but the textures/colours never seem to want to load in TB. Not sure why or how but its starting to tick me off.

Nice clock and katana gunkman, it looks pretty damn funky with the psychadelic pinkypurplish xD
-----
Oh and I've just downloaded maya to see if thats a better software to use (I'm a student so I got it for free )

Blender and Maya are different, there are no "better" version because they are both good at different fields, blender have a really nice node system, and many good independent plugins. I would argue that Maya is slightly easier to model and animate with.

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Got recomended by Ezeth to apply here.
I only started out with this yesterday so don't expect anything spectacular.

Can you make some more examples? your models are too basic to judge what you are capable of, maybe do some more advanced things or practice a bit more before we can accept you.

Originally Posted by 2WC View Post
Hi, Hello, Salutations, etc

Ive been wanting to get pretty good at 3-d modeling for a while now. I kind of gave up my dream of such considering the craptop which has not been able to run most programs effectively...but then I found Blender. Blender allowed me to pursue my dream and start making some novice- looking renders and such without the horrible sideeffects of killing my pc so that's pretty cool.
There are examples of what i have made below.
The first one was made in blender (coloured in cinema)
the second one was made in cinema4d

I really need to work on UV Unwrapping in blender, so if anyone has any tips on that much appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app, cheers! o/
Spoiler: Examples of my work (Big Pics)" 

discussed.
Ezeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2015   #19
RussD3x
Member
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 370



I like blender and I tried Maya but as I'm used to blender I couldn't figure out the interface. It looks a lot more complex for my thoughts and mind atm. I will however give it another try at some point.
RussD3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2015   #20
Kore
Hardkore
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,088
Clan: duck



I do believe my app was not addressed.
If you could provide some clarity on that, I would be most grateful.
lmod
dont PM me
Kore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:37 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game