Toribash
Suo I fixed his SSD problem in my recent list. I can fix his CPU & GPU with 2 lists, 1 overclock-able and one not.
For overclocking - http://pcpartpicker.com/list/9LZTr7
For no overclocking - http://pcpartpicker.com/list/4Wpwqk
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Alright, while actually taking a deeper look into the build, I made quite a bit of changes including the case. For obvious reasons. You're going to need an optical drive unless you decide to find all the drivers you're going to need for your system online and put them onto a USB (too much work really especially if you're not sure the exact drivers you need, etc). It will be a lot easier to put in the driver installation CD and then use the programs it comes with to update the drivers, and you'll at least know which drivers to look for.

Besides, its always good/convenient to have that optical drive. Can stick a DVD and watch one of your movies on it, play old games for PC that you have on CD, or w/e... it's just a nice thing to have.

Also, you really don't need that many fans. The case you had before would have only really supported an extra 3-4 fans and the case I added would only really support 2-3 fans.
The CPU cooler you are getting basically is going to cover up your outtake/exhaust part of the case anyways.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/3VkBr7

That's the list with the adjustments I made.
Feel free to do w/e you want but yea.

Also, on another note about monitors, CPUS, etc.
The Monitors are really IMO personal preference. There is no wrong and right. Hell, some old CRT monitors actually have better refresh rates than new LED/LCD monitors.
The CPU, you're going to want the i7 over the i5 if you're thinking about doing video related things, streaming, etc. It will give you better performance than the i5.

The GTX 1080 is going to be better for you when it comes to actually achieving the FPS for your monitor's refresh rates, so I wouldn't downgrade that unless you're going to downgrade your monitor to a 144hz, then a GTX 1070 should be fine.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Nov 1, 2016 at 09:19 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
He will probably do 60Hz so 1060 is fine. Also Panda why not edit my lists instead of his?
Last edited by Merc; Nov 1, 2016 at 09:29 AM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I'm pretty sure he already has a 60hz monitor, and that's why he wants a better one.
Anyways, you could just use your old monitor and save money or buy another monitor and still use the old one.

Depending on the display connection though, you may need to get an adapter if it is a VGA connection.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation