people playing: 153, servers online: 46, games played: 131,581,934 Top Player: SemiHampa

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion
Register FAQ Community

Old Jan 9, 2017   #1
bloodrec

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Satire

(Satire) Satire

Welcome to Satire!
Feel free to have a look at our Thread and gain an insight into the mind of the Mad.
Can you feel the shadow pulling you towards our brotherhood, outsider?
If so, have a look at our recruitment section.

With that amount of Insanity and Madness in our Rows the Brotherhood of Satire is definitely a tolerant connection.
However, even we have a code you must obey.

Bullying
Harassment
Sexism
Racism
intentionally offending in- or outsiders
IS NOT TOLERATED

Once, there was a time when the mad and insane were forced to walk the roads on their own.
Considered dangerous and unpredictable they were feared. People loathed and avoided them, were talking behind their backs.
Nevertheless, no one dared to look them in the eyes.
Stories were going around that the last man who did, was found dead the next morning.
His throat was slit wide open and his tongue was hanging out of it.
A strange symbol, made out of seven lines, was shlashed into the middle of it.

It was told that the man stumbled out of the bar at midnight and stepped a jester on the foot.
Carelessly, he had slurred: "Ouuut oof my w...waayy, yuu f..freeeakin wieerdo".
The word is that he started screaming in pain even before the dagger hit him.
Just the the eyes of this mysterious jester were enough to sober the fool up and hit him with a shockwave of primal fear.

The last thing that people saw of the jester was a smirk over his face as he turned his back towards them and walked into the Forrest.
Years later rumors were spread that he is back with an army.
They are known as "Satire".

Some say the Brotherhood moves without making a sound and walks in the shadows,
hunting those who don't fear them enough to stay in their houses when the night rises.

The Brotherhood is willing to spill blood in oder to satisfy their desires.
A plan has been drafted and the execution already began.

Strike fear into the hearts of the unworthy[✓]
Get 40 active members [✓]
Get 100k in the bank [✖]
Get rank 150 [✓]
Get rank 100 [✓]
Get rank 50 [✓]
Get rank 30 [✓]
Get rank 15 [✓]
Get rank 10 [✓]
Get rank 5 [✖]
Get rank 1 [✖]
Get Official [✖]

..to be continued..

Honor to whom honor is due.
Some strong clans have crossed the Brotherhood of Satire.
Most of them died. The few that didn't but turned out as Allies instead are listed below.

Vanir
WAPOW

The shadow did reach for you?
Now it is time to embrace it with all what is left of your soul!
We only accept blackbelts or higher, since the other colors can't be hidden in the dark, yet.
Practice and come back to earn your spot in the Brotherhood.

To serve the shadow you must follow the code.

PM Bloodrec your app.

State the following.
- Where do you live? (For Timezone purposes)
- Your age and your gender (Optional)
- Your Discord. (A way to contact you)
- Your belt and your Qi.
- Your reasons for wanting to join.

Be active.
If the Brotherhood doesn't hear from you at least once a week we have to assume you are dead and cut you lose.

ALTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
You're either with us or not, if you have a valid reason for using an alt, pm the leaders or recruiters.

Keep Your Calm.
We operate from the shadows. Spamming inappropriate messages endangers our mission.

Bank = Topkekx1
Bloodrec is the only user with access.

Last edited by bloodrec; 2 Days Ago at 03:43 PM..
bloodrec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2017   #2
Mercurit
NON-EXISTING!

5th Dan Black Belt

Hey,
Your clan is missing requirements infortunately, but don't worry! Check out the Clan Rules & Guidelines, read it carefully and update your thread within a week, thanks

Originally Posted by Clan Rules & Guidelines
  1. A clan story or description.
  2. Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
  3. If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

Mercurit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
barcodekila

Black Belt

Great war guys! nice wins and effort by everyone involved! also we are now 26th so lets keep the ball rolling and get top 10 by the end of the week we can do it!
barcodekila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
bloodrec

5th Dan Black Belt

Funny how we went from unranked to ranked 26 in just 3 weeks. I like the dedication the clan has, thankful to have members like you guys
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
fullpizza

2nd Dan Black Belt

This is the best clan I have ever been in <3
fullpizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #6
bloodrec

5th Dan Black Belt

<3 aw pizza
Old 1 Week Ago   #7
WinterEldaro

Brown Belt

BEST CLAN EVER 99999999999999999/10
Good clan i love it
p.s im the best
WinterEldaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #8
Psionicist

3rd Dan Black Belt

I've been playing Toribash since 2012. Once I hit black belt, I was barely active, but one day I just wanted to break some toris, and I randomly started talking to this dude, Bloodrec.
And... he was really cool. It's kinda hard to make me laugh sometimes, but Bloodrec had it covered. I could see right away why he was in a clan called Satire.
We became good friends very quickly. Bloodrec is a good listener, and he's pretty wise for his age. After a few days, he was begging me to join his clan, even though I'm not the greatest Tori player. At first I didn't want to. I wanted to make my own way and get stronger on my own. I also didn't feel like I was good enough to be in a clan. But Bloodrec told me that Satire isn't about being the best player. It's a clan of friends who care about each other and have each other's backs.
That, I could relate to.
So I hesitantly decided to join and give it a shot, and was totally surprised to learn that Bloodrec isn't just a member, but the founder and leader of the clan. It made perfect sense.
And I'm really glad I did. Yesterday marked one month of being in Satire, and because of you guys, I'm active on Toribash every day. I've improved more as a Tori player in one month, than I did in five years of going it alone. I went from having a few blue colors to having a full blown unique tori that gets complimented almost daily. I have more TC than I ever imagined, from you guys buying my head textures. Now I'm forging flames and making 3D objects, and I'm more involved in Satire than I've ever been with any other group of people. You guys aren't just my clannies, you're my friends. I know you have my back, and when I have issues, I can come to you without worrying about being judged or having rumors spread about me behind my back. In the month I've been here, we've gone from rank #165 to #26, and I couldn't be more proud. I'm honored to be in Satire and call Bloodrec my leader, and I can't wait to see us in that #1 spot. Satire forever. <3
Psionicist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #9
KillerFeri

4th Dan Black Belt

I'm glad i met blood in a bet server

If that not happens i wouldnt be in this awesome clan

Satire forever <3
KillerFeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #10
BigBrandon

3rd Dan Black Belt

Its the greatest choice i ever made joining this clan. Ive seen everyone work as a team and its so wonderful. We have came so far and we will go even further. We dont plan on stopping any time soon.
BigBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote