people playing: 115, servers online: 40, games played: 132,787,164 Top Player: Wounder

Toribash Community » Market » Items
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Feb 14, 2010   #21
Apozke

5th Dan Black Belt

How About Other Online Games? are u Allowed? Tales Of Pirates/Maple Story?

Apozke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2010   #22
FighterKHV
Elitist

Windows Belt
Clan: Damned

Well, I think you can't sell accounts of other online games =|
Just beacuse there is a couple of rules regarding selling accounts
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Co-Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori|
|20% Cooler than you| |1st name - Major|

FighterKHV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2010   #23
Numb
NON-EXISTING!

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by kelvin2 View Post
How About Other Online Games? are u Allowed? Tales Of Pirates/Maple Story?

Depending on the rules of the game, you may or may not sell the accounts. It all depends on the rules and regulations of the online game.
Numb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2010   #24
DropKick
Raconteur

Free Vox Belt

can you sell toribash accounts?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2010   #25
Trials
ub3r

10th Dan Black Belt

Yes you can.
Trials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2010   #26
hanz0
out of town
don't bother me

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: NO

Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
can you sell toribash accounts?

Yep.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hanz0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2010   #27
t3hlazy1

Black Belt

I know this isn't a game account, but I didn't know where to put this.
I suggest that selling iTunes Cards is disallowed. There is no way to tell if it works or not.
One situation the seller could take a picture of the card. Then scratch it off, use it, and sell it.
In another situation, the seller could be legit, sell the card unused, then the buyer uses it and reports him because it doesn't work.
It's just too easy to scam.
t3hlazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2010   #28
surf
FUCK THIS GUY NOTHING WORKS

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Sigma

Originally Posted by t3hlazy1 View Post
I know this isn't a game account, but I didn't know where to put this.
I suggest that selling iTunes Cards is disallowed. There is no way to tell if it works or not.
One situation the seller could take a picture of the card. Then scratch it off, use it, and sell it.
In another situation, the seller could be legit, sell the card unused, then the buyer uses it and reports him because it doesn't work.
It's just too easy to scam.

'This card cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for cash refund, exchanged, or used to purchase any other merchandise.'
That is what I found on the back of my itunes card today. I haven't spoken to any of the other market squad members but I can almost confirm that selling itunes cards will be banned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
surf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2010   #29
PRAdA
Forumite

PRAdA Belt

You should add this too
Rule 3f) Account Trading or SharingOffering account data to other players or accepting other players' account data.
Comment

Account trading:
You are not allowed to sell your own account or to give it away for free. Vice versa, you must not buy another players' account or accept their account data. This also includes not to accept or give away accounts as a present. Each account is assigned to one person only and this person may not pass on the account to somebody else. Statements like, e.g. "I'm selling a level 30 knight", "I trade my sorcerer on Antica for a sorcerer on Nova" or "I'm buying a paladin" - whether in the game or on a website - will lead to a punishment of your account. The same is true for a comment like "New Owner" on your account or character information.

Account sharing:
Moreover, an account should always be used by one person only. Only the person that created an account is allowed to use it. It is unfair towards other players if a group of several people shares one character to be online 24 hours a day. Sharing your account data with another person is not only against the rules, but also a high security risk for your account. It is actually one of the most wide-spread reasons why a player loses his account. What if you suddenly got into a serious argument with a person that you consider your friend and who you are sharing your account with? Or what if one of your friends suddenly decides that he would like to play your shared character alone and takes over your account before you can react? Account sharing is not worth the risk, which is why you should never do it. Besides, it can as well lead to an account punishment.

from tibia btw
PRAdA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2010   #30
surf
FUCK THIS GUY NOTHING WORKS

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Sigma

Cool thanks. I'll update the list now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
surf is offline   Reply With Quote