Toribash
Original Post
Uniteam Recruiting
You, Yes YOU! If you are reading this, you wanna be a Uniteam member.
Why you ask?
Because you would be helping new people and will feel good about yourself.

So since you're so interested, you might wanna know what you are going to be required to do. Well these things:

1 Hour of server sitting daily
4 Beginner Tourneys a month (non consecutive days)
Be Awesome.

Oh you still there? Sorry I got distracted by how awesome Uniteam is.
Well since you're so interested I'll have you know we have standards:

Fluent in English (other languages are handy but not currently required)
MUST be active in-game and on IRC
Capability to be Awesome.

PM Applications to Me or Tryton

Applications are free form for the most part though I do need to know your GMT. Applications will be closed on Saturday.
Last edited by Enzu; Jun 20, 2011 at 05:13 PM.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
Shuckle: This is pretty much a recreation of the Toriagents with a new name and tourneys.

Ok I see what your saying, thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
What ever happened to the Toriagents?

They became GM's. Game keepers, and Tori-agents became Game Masters. It just combined(I'm pretty sure anyways)
What ever happened to the Toriagents?

The group of gamekeepers and tori-agents were merged in one group: Gamemasters. ToriAgents were unneeded.

Originally Posted by Tryton View Post
Sitting in a begginer server.

How will they sit on the beginner servers without ~ ?
It will be the same shit like a free global for In-Game event team and they will be able to connect to all servers, am I right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[CENTER]
Originally Posted by BlackSugar View Post
The group of gamekeepers and tori-agents were merged in one group: Gamemasters. ToriAgents were unneeded.

So if this will be the recreation of Toriagents, wouldn't this be uneeded too, or did they just decide to bring this back because the community is in need of players to help other playes?
Last edited by Leaf; Jun 21, 2011 at 01:39 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
So if this will be the recreation of Toriagents, wouldn't this be uneeded too?

Well from what I hear, GM's do tourneys for everybody, This new system brings tourneys for people with belts from about like white belt to 2nd dan or 3rd dan. I'm also not totally sure on this
Just so you guys are aware, this is literally the most overrated bullshit on earth, it's the most boring, monotonous godawful rubbish job on the planet. You think it's gonna be fun, you think you're gonna help people.. but the truth is 1 out of thirty new players actually gives a fuck, or wants your help. They're so unnappreciative it's not even funny, and i mean the staff not, the players, but yeah, them too. Just dont even apply guys. Seriously. Leave this thread immediately.

/highrantover

EDIT: also, what the fuck? i thought GM's were supposed to be doing TA + GK jobs combined.... hmm, guess that didnt work out, heres come advice milk tb for what its worth which is a hell of a lot more than your making, and employ a 3 man/woman paid team of forum moderators.
Preferably from your current ninjas and make it commision based. Forum = perfect working order. Skul + slip = Brink of death, two birds with one stoner. : D lol no but... i do love skulfuk.... and slip. i hear skulfuk has a large penis..... i err would like to see it. anyone with me?
Last edited by Tristar60; Jun 21, 2011 at 01:48 AM.
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
So if this will be the recreation of Toriagents, wouldn't this be uneeded too, or did they just decide to bring this back because the community is in need of players to help other playes?

Yeah. I want to hear the answer for the same question

Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well from what I hear, GM's do tourneys for everybody, This new system brings tourneys for people with belts from about like white belt to 2nd dan or 3rd dan. I'm also not totally sure on this

Yeah. The last In-game event team hosted tourneys for the players which belts were no more than 3th - 4th dan. And It was so boring to host because we had the problems with global, etc (I was in this team) and i was busy with my exams =\ I was inactive and someone kick me from the team.
Last edited by BlackSugar; Jun 21, 2011 at 01:47 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[CENTER]
Tristar if the player's weren't in need of assistance this thread wouldn't be up. Most possibly the GMs noticed the need of help in beginner servers and decided to make this thread.

Now that I'm done with that, I'd like to ask a question before I apply.

Would we pretty much just be spectating the servers most of the time, and answering any questions that the players ask?
How will they sit on the beginner servers without ~ ?
It will be the same shit like a free global for In-Game event team and they will be able to connect to all servers, am I right?

I assume it works like the previous Tori-Agents. They were only given half op in-game, yet they were able to server sit without any issues.
Originally Posted by pizdu View Post
Send your GMT in other pm. It think it won't make your chances lower.

Originally Posted by Dae67 View Post
'll apply tomorrow if my parents don't take my pc because of some school problems...

It's really not decided by, well... chance.

Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
Applied.

:v

Good luck to myself and everyone else who applied.

Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Applied.
Good luck to everyone too.

It's not decided by luck either.

Originally Posted by WolfIce View Post
I assume it works like the previous Tori-Agents. They were only given half op in-game, yet they were able to server sit without any issues.

That's the plan.
Originally Posted by MrBobcat12 View Post
Would we pretty much just be spectating the servers most of the time, and answering any questions that the players ask?

Mostly...i think. Probably newbies will be asking about moves and techniques but i can be wrong. Also uniteam members can play with newbies (when they ask for or agree it).
ToP Fighter!
Try to beat my MINIBASH CHALLENGE!