Toribash
Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
sc1ence's

that's some Microsoft paint looking shiz

LOLs Thats actually GIMP
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
I'm hearing more and more that your clans shit posting are getting out of hand. I'm not saying Obey is better than Nitro, but i would say their clan takes the clan more seriously. Their threads are handled more calmly and give answers rather than laughing at them for their application. Offense taken or not but you all are slacking...

Again nobody will give a shit
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
No, begone beggar.

You know when your clan is shit when you see beggars hoping on forums asking for tc
Last edited by bgjames1; Dec 9, 2015 at 11:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
the the fuck happened
nitro is just filled with a metric dickton of randoms now
what happened guys
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hey Nitro,

I want to clan war you guys (Bendaki vs Nitro). Can we clan war? Anyway PM me to set things up.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
These hateful comments .-. Really ppl? Don't you all have better things to do?:P
I found God.
Originally Posted by ILavender View Post
These hateful comments .-. Really ppl? Don't you all have better things to do?:P

nop not really...
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ILavender View Post

I did, and I still do
-----
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
the the fuck happened
nitro is just filled with a metric dickton of randoms now
what happened guys

"Zackly" no comments on that one.

Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Hey Nitro,

I want to clan war you guys (Bendaki vs Nitro). Can we clan war? Anyway PM me to set things up.

can someone please answer this question so he can stop posting this all over [Nitro]'s Forums
Last edited by bgjames1; Dec 11, 2015 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Actually, I do think we should be more professional when it comes to managing apps. It gives us a good rep and discourages shitposting from randoms. This should go for our other threads too.
Hey Nitro Friends

Just wanted to sign in to prove that I'm still an active player - just that every since a few weeks ago my computer crashed every time I wanted to open up Toribash
Anyway I'll get it working soon so I can play again!

Thanks,
Scintillate
The old Scintillate can't come to the phone right now. Why? Well we was afk for approximately a year and a half.
Hey guys! So glad to be a part of this clan also is flyace around? I haven't seen him in forever