Ranking
GODLY
remember if you ever see me and you want to get into godly warriors just ask me ill contact tully or jax.
Or me :P. Dun leave me out bruh. Hell i recruited (Bomb)'s new co-leader
-----
I had an idea, since the clan is (Godly) we should all pick a mythological god. We must use these names during wars, and wars only. I will pick Hades, if it's an ok idea.
-----
Actually, i either wanna be Zeus or Hephaustus, and if im zeus G1rl can be hera, if im hephaestus she can be Aphrodite
Last edited by ToriGod08; Nov 7, 2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Follow Me, Everything Is Alright, Ill Be The One To Tuck You In At Night"
I like the idea Tori seems cool and seems appropriate for our clan name. I pick Ares. Because I like war, hehe.

Ye, i can tell derp, we also murdered (CriDis) last night 10-0. but stub said that they want to war again sometime in mushu. I streaked the first 5 got bored, derp did 4, then i finished it
Aherm. If anyone shall be zues, it's going to be the actual player. I don't want to dismiss your idea ToriGod, but almost all of the greek and roman gods have been taken. And the time is almost up for some people who haven't posted. Giremane, if you continue to post the same thing, more than 3 times and nothing else, you will recieve a temporary ban from (Godly).
-----
Also, doing something like that, with the God names, would be copying Origin.
Last edited by Jaxon; Nov 7, 2014 at 02:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm just gamin' man
Well i was actually just thinking of using the gods that aren't really that known. So i'll find a list of god names that [Origin] hasn't used and ill post them on the thread, and then everyone can pick a name, and we use the names during wars.
-----
Acantha :Female:
Adonis :Male:
Aegle :Female:
Aella :Female:
Aigle :Female:
Aineias :Male:
Castor :Male:
Epimetheus :Male:
Europa :Female:
Jason :Male:
Pegasus :Male:
Phoebus :Male:
Pluto :Male:
Priam :Male:
Sarpedon :Male:

these are names [Origin] has not used, and most of them are forgotten gods.
-----
also, that war with (CriDis) took us up to rank 52, if we keep this up we can be top 20 in no time.
Last edited by ToriGod08; Nov 7, 2014 at 03:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
good war godly, congrats on overtaking [Tribe] on the clan list.
also sorry for invades
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hey guys, doing a weekly check in the forums. just wanted to say congrats to us all for getting 44th place clan and lets keep on truckin! we are almost there and we will soon be able to possibly fight some of the higher up clans like we have in the past!

Have fun everyone!
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
good war godly, congrats on overtaking [Tribe] on the clan list.
also sorry for invades

Ye, now we are rank 34, we beat [Origin] and happy asf.
Wow.... nice going derp and tori! we wrecked origin 7-4 with me failing once(im not too pro). 5 wars today we are just og. nice jobs guys(btw our clan is rank 34th in world)
GG