Toribash
Original Post
[TLDR] Memorial Thread

We are a personality-based clan.
The essence

Do you ever feel like your idea about how long it's acceptable to spend writing long, verbose, masterful posts on online forums drastically differs from other people's? Everybody else makes no effort - they just write inarticulate, perfunctory piles of crap. Do you ever wonder why nobody understands the value of writing excessively long, disgustingly articulate essays directed at unsuspecting, internet inferiors? Most importantly, has one of your lovingly crafted walls of faultless text (forged expertly from pure highbrow, condescending magnificence) ever been labeled with the soul destroying, heart-wrenching and monologue-demeaning cliche, “Too Long; Didn’t Read”? If so then have no fear, for you need no longer suffer in silence, we are here for you now and we are here to stay.

Or in other words: We judge people and act rather smug and don't afraid of anything.

We aim to create an active community of like-minded individuals. Our wit is sharp, our desperate loneliness is pronounced, and our dedication to keeping this place classy is perenial. No doubt, in time, this will be the first ranked clan.

The ettiquette

Whenever you decide to post or talk to people, make sure the content of your post corresponds with the respective place's rules. Use your common sense and be aware of what is acceptable and what is not. This also goes for people who interact with us in our territory.
Before you submit a post, ask yourself if the format you used is pleasant to the eye, understandable and a joy to read.
Other than that it boils down to one thing:
Rule #1: Don't be a little bitch.

One of us?

Do you have what it takes to join TLDR? We don't think so - if we did, we'd probably have already invited you by now. Prove us wrong. This is a very classy place, so you have to dress accordingly. Represent yourself well, let us know your intentions and get to know us. Convince us that you're cool and win us over. You can also find us on #TLDR, our IRC channel on irc.toribash.com. Figure it out.

Our application thread can be found here.

Finances and History

Bank: TLDRVault (leaders and co-ldrs have access)
Current total: 190,026 TC

Bank Log - outdated

Clan History - outdated

Addendum:

If you wish to know more about us, get to know us.
Be our friend if you wish, we are very social.
Last edited by Ele; Jul 14, 2015 at 05:48 AM. Reason: "We are a personality-based clan"
Hello everyone, and welcome to the new clan thread for, (TLDR). We're going to make this clan freaking awesome. Remember to read our rules and be warm. Questions go to Ele, Zelda, or myself.

~Link
Last edited by Link; Feb 28, 2015 at 05:25 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
So, this looks promising. It's good to see a more educated clan in Toribash. Excited to see this clan progress.

So is TLDR your tag or does it have the Semi Colon in the tag?
Thanks!

(TLDR) is the tag
Yeah. Tags can't contain any symbols. The actual name of the clan, though, can. (e.g. FR_Death and [T])
Oh, I know it can I was just wondering if it could have the ; in the tag.

So, any members you are after or you just going to let them apply?
We're going to let them apply for the most part. It won't be particularly easy to get in though.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Oh, I know it can I was just wondering if it could have the ; in the tag.

So, any members you are after or you just going to let them apply?

Originally Posted by Link View Post
We're going to let them apply for the most part. It won't be particularly easy to get in though.

That said, there's a few twinkling stars I've got my eyes on..
I saw this thread 2 minutes after it was created, was going to post, but decided not to..
After further inspection Space informed me that you requested allies with (le)?
Done.
The thread looks really good, I think this clan can go far.
father of philip scone
Cheers for the kind words Donkey. I hope your lot will post here often and we'll all become good friends.

Adding (le) to our ally list.