Toribash
Original Post
[TAU] Pass on the head
Hello everyone, we are from Toribash Artist United. We are a new organisation aimed towards artists.
Our goal is to make help artist better their skill and make toribash a better place for them.
This idea is re-created from GATA's pass it on.
Originall GATA thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=454243

Basic idea is, we all work on one texture everyone adds a little and refines the other peoples work.

Even though this event is open to all members, please do note that we rather don't have people spamming new wips and lowering the qaulity of the heads by too much. Be able to add something to the head not remove it.
Troll post and post not contributing to purpose of thread will be reported

Earnings from heads will go to the TAUstorage for later TAU events.

Sketch made by turtle.
Last edited by Headles; Mar 10, 2016 at 09:24 AM.
Sup nerd
Idk isnt my sketch, please dont post if not contributing to purpose of the thread
Sup nerd
what is TUA, and why should we care about it?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
TAU is a new artist orginisation as GATA is inactive.
Why care about it? Well why do people care about orginisation generally?
They bring people with simmilar intrest together, art in this case.

Edit: just saw I made a typo in thread name, sorry for that.
Last edited by Headles; Mar 9, 2016 at 07:53 PM.
Sup nerd
Lol. You need to work on your spelling altogether xD

English aside, I will go ahead and work on it tonight. Since I am the first, I got dibs on the eye ballz!

Skype me: nothingmuch4me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May I go after? We can generally work on it overall correct? Or, work on it as much as one can?
I am just an icon livin'
We should all get each other in contact. As an organization, our skypes and steams should be at the first page of TAU page. Make it happen kgo brainy dude!
taking turns is good, but calling dibs on something isn't..
what if someone thinks they can improve that aspect you called dibs on?

another thing is that the current person that is working on it atm should post regularly to ensure that they are still working on it, and if they take too long thread will die
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
TAU is a new artist orginisation as GATA is inactive.
Why care about it? Well why do people care about orginisation generally?
They bring people with simmilar intrest together, art in this case.

Edit: just saw I made a typo in thread name, sorry for that.

i didn't know anything about that.. don't expect people to know new orgs, should be explained in the op
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Okay now...here's a mini-WIP

I don't know what skin color we will be using or anything really.

-...-

So I just made one eye to get this train movin'. Brief us a bit!

One Eye

Last edited by FruitCandy; Mar 10, 2016 at 05:07 AM.
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
Lol. You need to work on your spelling altogether xD

English aside, I will go ahead and work on it tonight. Since I am the first, I got dibs on the eye ballz!

Skype me: nothingmuch4me

Yeah, I know. I'm not english by native and still learning it in school. Sorry if I bring any confusion.
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
May I go after? We can generally work on it overall correct? Or, work on it as much as one can?

Not sure if I undertstand what you mean. You can work on it aslong as you want. Just try to let others work on it aswell because thats the point of the thread.
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
We should all get each other in contact. As an organization, our skypes and steams should be at the first page of TAU page. Make it happen kgo brainy dude!

Ill try to make something happen.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
taking turns is good, but calling dibs on something isn't..
what if someone thinks they can improve that aspect you called dibs on?

another thing is that the current person that is working on it atm should post regularly to ensure that they are still working on it, and if they take too long thread will die

i didn't know anything about that.. don't expect people to know new orgs, should be explained in the op

Yeah, I dont think that anyone should be able to claim a part of the head. If anyone thinks he can improve someone elses work you are free too do so. Do note though that you should try to improve and not replace the part someone worked on if possible.

Yeah pirateking is right, try to post wips and clearly state when you are done working.

I will update the post Pirateking first time running a org and hosting collabs and that all so still learning.
Sup nerd