Toribash
Original Post
[Frost][MostlyWorm] Hosts-The Board Game Series
Welcome to The Board Game Series!

This will be a series of Board Game themed events that will test your skill and luck. Try to win these challenges to earn points. Whoever has the most point at the end will not only earn a grand prize, but also the respect of their fellow Torivictorians.

Objective(Easy isn't it?)

Try to win as many of these "Board Game" themed challenges as possible. We will tally all the points together and whoever has the most points at the end will win.

Rules

1.NO ALTS ALLOWED
2.Global rules apply here.
3.Deadlines will not be extended, try your best to enter any work for a challenge before so.
5.Replay, Artwork, etc. stealing is not tolerated. This will result in you being disqualified and your entry fee will not be returned.

Application

Name:
GMT:
Send 1k tc to FrostBank

Prizes

First place: 20 dollar steam card/200k (Winners Choice)
Second place: The entry fee pool

Deadline
Signups end when the first challenge is released.

Current Challenge

Challenge will be released once appropriate amount of users participating is reached.

Particpants/points

Last edited by Worm; Apr 28, 2016 at 03:06 AM.
Name: Not sure but i think it is Pidgenere I asked Worm ingame he said the right answer was Nugeten
GMT: +2
Send 1k tc to FrostBank
Last edited by Swosh; Apr 25, 2016 at 12:42 AM.
Signature
Hard to tell from the description, but is this all going to be artwork and Single player replays or is it going to be multiplayer too?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
Seems to be some confusion on what this event is really.

There will not just be replay challenges, but challenges from all aspects of toribash/etc.. From art making to ingame playing. All these challenges still being board game themed of course.

Multiplayer, single player, art. Pre much everything.
Name: MrJingles / Adrian / SugarDaddy
GMT: -4
Send 1k tc to FrostBank
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Name: Mr.Jack, Mr.Captain Jack
GMT: +8 GMT (we have daylight saving so that's +1 more, if you don't)
I have sent almost most of my money which is 1k tc to FrostBank, even though i don't know what this event will be like.