ES Recruitment Drive
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Birthday comeback
It's my birthday on the 16. of october, and coincidentally I happen to have churned up some replays after a long pause.

In retrospect: This is actually a few weeks old. The name conveniently masks my inability to get enough forward momentum as actually deciding to kick with the other foot... twice.
In retrospect followup: Just a punch to beef up the lone kick of the above.
In retrospect nerf & combo: A more meaty replay, the kick from "in retrospect", aimed for the hip instead, and followed up by demolishing the upper half of uke.
spinal elbow: Again, it starts with some stutters, but the elbow-induced splitting of uke pays it back several fold for me. It's on sambo gravity because I tried to do something realistic at first. One of those times when you forget it's virtually impossible in TB.
TKD - perfect: Just a bonus thrown in. A showcase of what my TKD switchkick opener should always do to an enemy. The observant of you will notice that it's incorrectly labeled 9 for random shiiz. That's because I haven't gotten my MP playmode tags sorted out, since it's such a long time since I regularly played in multiplayer.
Attached Files
2 in retrospect.rpl (181.7 KB, 21 views)
2 in retrospect followup.rpl (184.7 KB, 21 views)
2 in retrospect nerf & combo.rpl (271.6 KB, 22 views)
2 spinal elbow.rpl (169.4 KB, 21 views)
9 TKD - perfect.rpl (73.2 KB, 20 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!