Recruitment Thread

SKYPE DISCUSSION
https://join.skype.com/sxzZ0vBHDftU

RANKS

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8694017
Clan Thread
Attached Images
Undddd.jpeg (32.2 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by swag20; Aug 1, 2016 at 06:15 AM.
Yo, you're missing some things.
A first post is required to have;

A clan story or description.

Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines

If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

You have 7 days to fix this or you will be punished.
Last edited by Seth; May 3, 2016 at 11:37 PM. Reason: English is hard.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Members aren't needed anymore but good job.
(Yes)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
aplacation
I woud like to join your clan I'm a green belt and a very good fighter I have beaten blackbelts and also almost won a turnoment full of blackbelts (I made it to finals).

Check

click in edit thread and paste this thread.
-----
bye for all i quit of clan.
Last edited by ThiagoNew; May 4, 2016 at 08:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hereby start a vote to kick Not0 from the clan for the following reasons:

On May 6, 2016, in a Clan War against (Brasil), the following happened:

Not0 was seen disrespecting clan members, including leaders.

Not0 was belittling our clan by saying "We are shit." after he was told to stop talking about the clan in that was by myself.

And finally, Not0 was spamming the chat so often he was floodkicked multiple times.

I do not believe that Not0 was at fault for all of the charges above, but he was merely a by-product of our lack of recruitment discipline. I say we have to enforce a code on all that apply to our great clan to prevent another member like Not0 from joining.
Kick Respond
MoldyRobot, these actions are very disrespectful I do agree with you, yes. But this is no reason to kick a clan member. Obviously this member is immature and in need of training. With this being said my vote for the kick is a no. I beleive it is to fast for us to start kicking members. Re-think this kick vote, and we will set standards for our clan, we must begin somewhere, and disorder and is not the place to do it.