Toribash
Original Post
(Shi) Shikia

Long ago, a hermit decided to start a dojo. He created it with his own hands, using the plentiful resources of the forest around him. He built up the walls and supports strong and stable, tightly wove waterproofed sticks for the roof, and kept the dirt floor packed tight and swept clean. It was built in the middle of the dense, away from the eyes of most of the public. Those who found their way to the dojo often became its practitioners.

The few students and practitioners kept the dojo together alongside their training, keeping it tidy, clean, and solid under the oversight of their master. However, as time passed, more and more strayed from the dojo, until its master found himself alone once again. He resumed his old ways as a hermit, and continued to wander the land.

A long time passed until one of the past students returned to the dojo. He was ashamed to see the building's condition, and worried for the old hermit. He began to rebuild the dojo, replacing the rotten logs with freshly cut maple, rebuilding the roof, and laying out a cloth floor. He drew new practitioners to the dojo, eager to learn the ways of the old and the new.

This marked the beginning of the return of the Shikia dojo.

Last edited by shit; Oct 31, 2016 at 10:07 PM.
Whhhaaaaaaattttttttttttttsssssss UUUUUUUpppppppp DDDDDDDDDuuuuuuudddddddddeeeeeeeessssssss
Bringing Back Shikia.
beastamoda here xD. Forgot password to beastamoda this my new main.
Would absolutely love to join. Just hit me up.
Have a good day <3
-----
Here are some replays btw lol
Attached Files
Balik Down.rpl (52.3 KB, 2 views)
Ninja with Uke.rpl (66.3 KB, 2 views)
Rekt.rpl (24.6 KB, 2 views)
Sking with 3nKB.rpl (88.2 KB, 3 views)
WIP.rpl (67.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by 3nKB; Nov 1, 2016 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well made first post! I like it. Good luck with your clan. If you ever need help don't hesitate to ask me.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Whats up dudes we are back in action... Let's just make sure we are allies with the WAPOW, they are bae xD
Beastamoda, at the moment we are not allowing invades, and since you declined the clan invite you are not officially a clan member.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Well, damn, we got some good reception. Sorry for being inactive, had a bit of a week.

Starting today, going to go at this headfirst. Let's get some people in.
Ill be properly on in a bit, got some real world stuff to do :P
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3