Ranking
Original Post
Anyone Active? [Clan Trials]
Sup mateys, I know we've been itching for some ingame so here I found this. I hope someone comes on today, this is the last day to sign up
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
EVENT IS LIVE!

Post this message:
We "clan name" are participating in the Aikido-Big-Dojo Tournament!
Details:

- A tournament with a set ladder in the mod Aikidobigdojo.tbm
- Best of 5 matches (3 wins = WIN)
- You are to organize fights with your opponent
- Post the replays after round completion

Rules:

- Draw = rematch
- Ping after first turn = loss
- Save replay as proof of win

Prizes:

1st - 50000 TC
2nd - 30000 TC
3rd - 10000 TC

You have 2 days to sign up for the tournament, after that I will post the brackets. So everyone already participating in the "Clan Trials" event are welcome to join. Everyone not in the "Clan Trials" event yet will need to sign up for "Clan Trials" first and after that for the tournament

Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
We need to register for the Clan Trials first. The entry fee is 10k tc. I would send in an application if I had enough tc. Axel has the bank pass so I can ask him to pay.

edit: kk I dunno who has the pass now. Sicks can you register our clan? We haven't had these kind of events in a long time.
Last edited by Uberis; May 31, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
Oh, i'd also like to participate in this but... it is too late?
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
awww shiet sorry guys would've been cool. I would've participated aswell. unfortunately I don't have the bank pass anymore. I remember when I was inactive for a long time and I wanted to log in the bank after but the pass I have was incorrect. not sure who got it now.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]