Toribash
Original Post
Getting started in digital
Hi! I'm here to share with you my latest unfinished work... Recently I decided to try digital drawing, so don't be bad with me xd. I'm using Infinite Painter to draw this.
Well, in this artwork i decided to draw Daniel Radcliffe. On the left, his younger version, and on the right, his adult version.
Maybe I'll update with more wips.
Hope you enjoy!

Big images

Last edited by Bacalhau; Sep 4, 2018 at 10:09 AM.
IG: @Leodois
Wow very nice buddy, you should try illustrator it will match perfeclty with your style, but if I can say something, you should put the right line of the glasse more down, at the left is perfect but the right got wrong perspective
Originally Posted by TalyorG View Post
Wow very nice buddy, you should try illustrator it will match perfeclty with your style, but if I can say something, you should put the right line of the glasse more down, at the left is perfect but the right got wrong perspective

Thanks for your comment! And tomorrow i'll add some details more to it... Atm he's finished, just tomorrow i'll literaly finish him.
But i'll try to do what you said, maybe it will help ^^ One more time, thanks!
-----
Added '' 7 (maybe final version) ''
Last edited by Bacalhau; Sep 3, 2018 at 12:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Obrigado mano, eu aprecio demais comentários assim ^^
Estou agora em uma outra obra, mas já é no papel... Quem sabe eu posto aqui :3
Originally Posted by updenso View Post
gostei bastante dos olhos o resto voce melhora com o tempo

Eu também gostei bastante dos olhos, mas eu se conseguisse, mudaria o olho do Harry Potter mais jovem, o da esquerda. Sei lá, ta estranho kkkk

Mas valeu mano ♥