Ranking
It allows you access to the toriprime board within the elerk section.

its really wibbly, but there are a lot of funny guys in there at least when I was in there.

Also you can change your username title as much as you want, but if you want to buy one and keep forever you can do so. Keep in mind with toriprime the price is cut in half, torivip 70% off iirc.

(Though my knowledge may be a little outdated, mine expired last february)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i guess, if you want to have more stuff to do on the forums, knock yourself out.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
The toriprime board is fun if you want to do games and stuff, but its better if you actually know some people who are in there.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Don't get TP by itself, it's only good for shitposting and there's restrictions on that now
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
You must get VIP if you want to enjoy ToriPrime

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Whether it is worth it or not is really subjective. If you want to pay for the extra features then sure it is. I think something else you should factor into your decision is the fact that Toribash is freeware. This doesn't however mean it's free to run, servers etc cost money. Buying Toriprime/VIP shows your support for a game/community that asks for very little in return.
Originally Posted by desu View Post
Don't get TP by itself, it's only good for shitposting and there's restrictions on that now

yea this is straight up incorrect.