Toribash
Original Post
Tori Sales!!!!!
So I was in this server a couple of days ago... Some guys were asking for tc and I came up with the idea Tori-Sales. So I'm pretty sure you guys know where I'm headed with this. Some stuff in the Tori-Shop are very expensive... right? why not lower the prices by a good enough amount for 10min of each week. It should be completely random. No announcements at all. This gives people in the torishop at the moment to get what they want. Another option would be to have sales around the Holidays and Black Friday. Think about all the noobs that want Vampire or Helios. They could probably afford it with In-game earnings if someone lowered the prices . Another option would be to Multiply the ammount of In-Game earnings by like 5 or something so players get 50 instead of 10 per win. I would recommend doing this for special Occasions!
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Admins can locate market botters.

And if they could add that you can use ''5x profits in-game '' with only one account, IP shit and such

Supported

Apathetic User
Just pointing out that most new people that fall in the group OF NOT USING THE FORUM THAT MUCH will most likely miss this 30' sale that marketers have been stashing up money for...
Last edited by Smogard49; Jan 8, 2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Auto-correct never works my way.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
You could just set a limit on how many items on sale that you could buy.

On the in game earnings side of things. Why not just make the tc you gain from the game be based on the relativity of your belt and your opponent's belt.

For example, let's say that 50 tc is our 0%. A black belt and a 3rd Dan are fighting each other. The black belt is the higher belt, so if he wins, he gets -30% of 50 tc earned since the black belt is 3 belts below him. If the black belt wins, he gets +30% of 50 tc earned because the 3rd Dan is 3 belts above him. Do you know what I mean?

Tell me If I need to elaborate further.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post

On the in game earnings side of things. Why not just make the tc you gain from the game be based on the relativity of your belt and your opponent's belt.

For example, let's say that 50 tc is our 0%. A black belt and a 3rd Dan are fighting each other. The black belt is the higher belt, so if he wins, he gets -30% of 50 tc earned since the black belt is 3 belts below him. If the black belt wins, he gets +30% of 50 tc earned because the 3rd Dan is 3 belts above him. Do you know what I mean?

Tell me If I need to elaborate further.

and what about custom belts abusing this?

custom belt would make new white belt alt, and just let alt win multiple times
white belt is 17 belts below, so with your function, he would get around 170% more from 50 tc per win

170% of 50tc = 85tc per win, and 20 wins would make 1700Tc

toribash economy is already hee-haw, so feature like that would most likely completely ruin it due of abusers

so that this post is not totally off-rail, i also give my opinion regarding original suggestion

as many people have already pointed out, greatest flaw with this would be market botters and 24/7 marketers, they would just outstock items on sale, and then sell them with far greater price, while the new players with not much tc to spare would have hard time buying cheap, while outstocked items skyrocket with price, so unless we would find solution for this, i do not support this idea
#TribeON