ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Art help?
Okay, so Im an armature artist and do just about everything with art, but the problem is what is the suggested program to do your art for toribash, mostly, heads and textures.

Also, how do I submit it and what not on here to sell to other players that are interested?
Oh, oh, i know this one. Use whatever program you feel the most comfortable with. If you have yet to really play around with anything, there's GIMP, paint.net and paint tool SAI when it comes down to free alternatives.

Also, your finished art would go here http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152

Now, i'm just a newbie, and i likely missed a buncha things, so if you have more questions, try using the forum's search feature to get started. Good luck out there!
Thank you, Hirogen Also, to even wear your own head art and textures would you possibly know how to equip them to your tori?
Assuming you don't have the actual texture items yet, you can always follow this slightly outdated thingymabop right here take in mind the 128x128 pixel rule can be followed a bit more loosely nowadays, as long as your image resolution is a power of 2 ( ie. 128,256,512,1024?)
Alright. I'll be using Sai, is there a way on there that I can change the resolution that you know of? Im still trying to get used to the program.