ES Recruitment Drive
get a mac they rarely get viruses RARELY
OLDA pobpnuk: i like other girls zaktt: SHIT
ABORT ABORT QUICKKK
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
i dont think reinstalling gets rid of a computer virus :| also deltete anything that your brother downloaded then get some kind of surcuritey wall for your computer.

Just stop bothering, you are wrong on all points and not helpful, I think there is enough answers here as it is.
my sis had a very similar virus, if not the same

opening any programs is imposible (incl control panel), so installing virus software, or deleting is not as easy.

1.pres ctrl,alt,del as you boot up your PC very quickly you may be able to open it before the virus opens, may take a few tries
2.find the process which does not look familiar (usu a large group of random numbers and letters)
3.write the process down on paper
4.end the process
5.search for the word you wrote earlier using start>search
6.delete it
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
Originally Posted by ovah9000 View Post
my sis had a very similar virus, if not the same

opening any programs is imposible (incl control panel), so installing virus software, or deleting is not as easy.

1.pres ctrl,alt,del as you boot up your PC very quickly you may be able to open it before the virus opens, may take a few tries
2.find the process which does not look familiar (usu a large group of random numbers and letters)
3.write the process down on paper
4.end the process
5.search for the word you wrote earlier using start>search
6.delete it

or...

1 - start your computer in safe mode with networking
2 - download and run combofix
3 - problem solved. If not then run malwarebytes and an antivirus tool.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
i had the same virus (or atleast a very simliar one) like 2 weeks ago. All i did was when you turn on you pc. The Virus has to boot up but its ussually the last thing to come up. So if you Alt+Ctrl+Dlt as soon as you desktop comes up. Go into task manager and go to the Processes tab and wait, when the virus boots up a new process will pop up.Then you just end the process and delete anything that was related to the game you dlded.But make sure you end the right process because if you pick the wrong one you can break you computer.The one i had the process started with like ksgfg then it had a bunch of other random stuff.
Originally Posted by zaktt View Post
get a mac they rarely get viruses RARELY

1. macs are insanly exspensive
2. my friend he had a mac and it got plenty if viruses.
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
1. macs are insanly exspensive
2. my friend he had a mac and it got plenty if viruses.

true.

A better alternative is linux. Specially a mainstream distro such as the Ubuntu or Linux Mint.
Anyway even in linux or mac people should use antivirus because that, even though you're virtually immune, you don't want to send previously infected files to your Windows friends through messaging applications, USB Flash pen drive or email attachments..
Last edited by GenkiSudo; May 15, 2010 at 02:17 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
FFFUUU--- I got it too. It doesn't allow you to run .exe applications.
I restarted it and got task manager running. Now I have no idea which one it is. And I can't take screenshots since I can't open .exes anymore. Anything to narrow down the search for it?

EDIT: I think I may have found it. whenever i attempt to open an .exe, this one process memor useage goes up a couple of kb. It's rjbjarutssd. Any possible confirmation that is it?

EDIT AGAIN(Thank God I'm still here): I went ahead and stopped the process, and *boop* I can open exes again! So mine was called rjbjarutssd.exe in the processes. If it's different, try opening an exe and see which memory usage goes up. I'm deleting the file as we speak. Hope this can help somebody.
Last edited by Morbon; May 15, 2010 at 11:13 PM.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
reboot your computer into safe mode, the try system restore. it will restore your computer back to an earlier date of your choice. when my norton 360 cant pick up a virus
i try system restore and it nearly always works.