Toribash
Original Post
Wireless PCI card throwing error
My PC was working completely fine yesterday, so I turn it on today and the wireless adapter (Edimax EW-7128G Wireless LAN PCI Card) seems to be saying there's not enough free resources. D:

I'm on W7, as I say it was working perfectly yesterday.. I can't seem to see anything that has changed

I tried switching my sound card and my wireless adapter around to see if it was something to do with the slot or something, but still the same error.
:D
Code 12
This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system. (Code 12)
Recommended resolution

Two devices have been assigned the same I/O ports, the same interrupt, or the same Direct Memory Access channel (either by the BIOS, the operating system, or a combination of the two). This error message can also appear if the BIOS did not allocate enough resources to the device (for example, if a universal serial bus (USB) controller is not an interrupt from the BIOS because of a corrupted Multiprocessor System (MPS) table).

You can use Device Manager to determine where the conflict is and disable the conflicting device. On the General Properties tab of the device, click Troubleshoot to start the Troubleshooting

Thats all i could find i couldnt find a solution anywhere
Last edited by CkyToH; May 18, 2010 at 06:06 PM.
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Yeah but that's a load of shit really. You can't use DM to determine where the conflict is and there is no troubleshoot :|

Stupid Windows

Oh I'd like to also point it isn't working on Ubuntu, but I think that's because I never got the drivers for it, it's pretty new.
:D