Ranking
Original Post
bieng able to buy force/relax for one joint
Buying a force or relax for one joint eg right knee Marine...left knee aqua? Making this could allow further customization and if for example you don't have enough money for a neptune force you could just buy a few neptune joints because they would obviously be cheaper then a full force/relax.. (This wouldn't replace full force's and relax's) so it would be a helpful feature for bigginers to atleaset have half there body gaia or marine..
Planetary
Well, I am not sure if they should be more expensive as a blanket thing, but rather proportionate to the color of the force/relax, i.e orc/gladiator joint force/lax would only be 1-2k per joint, while more expensive colors such as static or demon would cost more depending on their pre-existing worth. This could mean a more stable market, as colors would still hold their worth and respect. Just another thought that crossed my mind
Last edited by eRekd; Dec 24, 2013 at 03:51 AM.
This would mess up the market so badly.

Do you want the market to look like this!?

~Not Supported
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post

~Not Supported

Agreed,

Well, this could be addressed similar to the flame forge, and sold in its own little partition. But then there's the whole argument if these would be tradeable or not in the first place.

This idea has few upsides and many downfalls. It's nice, but not too economically viable
Last edited by eRekd; Dec 24, 2013 at 04:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post

~Not Supported

First off: this. That's cluttery as mess, and we already have convolution with the "Aqua Right Hand Motion Trail" business.

Secondly: You're talking about adding 20 more pieces to an item set. Imagine if someone had 20 different colored joints from this new feature suggestion AND loaded joint textures on top of them. I haven't a clue how big that is of extra files to be adding since I'm not a techy but I can't imagine it helps the problem of computers not handling Toribash and huge custom folders.

Third: Having this discourages Joint Texture sales... which are one of the few reasons you'd by TC at this point and be supporting Toribash with your $$$. Although it's functionality isn't identical, you're providing a far cheaper alternative in a game where putting in $20 gets you so much anyways from todays market standards, to add insane amounts of uniqueness to your Tori. Joint Textures aren't overpriced at all, you're just expecting to have elite level customization without paying for it. There was once a time where having full 126 regular textures was a huge deal, now look where were at.

All in all: Not supported. It'd hurt joint texture sales, it would clutter the market, it couldn't possibly help the lag problems we already have, and it's just not something we really need comparative to simpler, easier to implement, and more groundbreaking suggestions.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post

All in all: Not supported. It'd hurt joint texture sales, it would clutter the market, it couldn't possibly help the lag problems we already have, and it's just not something we really need comparative to simpler, easier to implement, and more groundbreaking suggestions.

solution
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
First off: this. That's cluttery as mess, and we already have convolution with the "Aqua Right Hand Motion Trail" business.

Secondly: You're talking about adding 20 more pieces to an item set. Imagine if someone had 20 different colored joints from this new feature suggestion AND loaded joint textures on top of them. I haven't a clue how big that is of extra files to be adding since I'm not a techy but I can't imagine it helps the problem of computers not handling Toribash and huge custom folders.

Third: Having this discourages Joint Texture sales... which are one of the few reasons you'd by TC at this point and be supporting Toribash with your $$$. Although it's functionality isn't identical, you're providing a far cheaper alternative in a game where putting in $20 gets you so much anyways from todays market standards, to add insane amounts of uniqueness to your Tori. Joint Textures aren't overpriced at all, you're just expecting to have elite level customization without paying for it. There was once a time where having full 126 regular textures was a huge deal, now look where were at.

Couldn't have said it better.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Joint textures can pretty much solve this on its own. And if you want multiple joint colors for yourself, try going into the item.dat file on your custom and screw around for a while.

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
Joint Textures cant solve this...correct me if I am wrong but aren't joint textures kind of translucent, so wearing a blue joint texture would kind look ugly with whatever was underneath it? It is a cool Idea and I like it but it probably wont get added because Toribash lets down SO MANY suggestions.
blue
pink