ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
bieng able to buy force/relax for one joint
Buying a force or relax for one joint eg right knee Marine...left knee aqua? Making this could allow further customization and if for example you don't have enough money for a neptune force you could just buy a few neptune joints because they would obviously be cheaper then a full force/relax.. (This wouldn't replace full force's and relax's) so it would be a helpful feature for bigginers to atleaset have half there body gaia or marine..
Planetary
All of you people are saying joint textures, but when one of you want to shell out 900k tc/$90 USD, you let me know so I can seperately color my joints.

~Support

Support. Joint textures are overpriced. A full one costs like 950000 TC.
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians
I am supporting this too. If you are going to complain about the market being crowded, who uses the market?

If you are still complaining about this being a clutter fuck. To stop the shop from getting crowded just simply add a tick box near each force/relax where you can tick the box and it will load Joint Force's for each joint. This could also be applied for the market I suppose. You can type in "Vampire" for example, and it will show on the list Vampire Joints. Press that, and you get all the separate joints.
blue
pink