ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Backwards edit.
So, when your making a replay, and the hit didn't DM, you will have to press "R" and then "E".
I think it would be much easier if you just could go a few frames back, insteed of
pressing "R" and "E".
Come join the [Modding Community]
Nah the new keys should be shift + r for single frame reverse.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I was thinking about maybe Shift+Spacebar , Like a reverse of the normal spacebar?
Come join the [Modding Community]
Shift space would do nothing but start a new game
And shift space is used already
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Like I said, it should be something close to P kind of like how . and , are right next to each other.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Just waiting for hampa to do this already..... do do doooo
~supported

shift+z?
why are you looking here? the post is up there
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
This would save me so much time. I might actually get into self spars and parkour if this was implemented cuz I hate having to go through 1k frames just to get into an edit.

A key close to P would be nice. Shift + O?

~Supported

But I also support this idea, it would make reversing choices you didn't like a whole lot easier. Maybe ctrl + P? It doesn't have any use at the moment, and since shift+P moves you ahead one frame, I don't see how ctrl+P couldn't take you 1 frame back

-Supported with a suggestion on ctrl+P
Originally Posted by eRekd View Post
But I also support this idea, it would make reversing choices you didn't like a whole lot easier. Maybe ctrl + P? It doesn't have any use at the moment, and since shift+P moves you ahead one frame, I don't see how ctrl+P couldn't take you 1 frame back

-Supported with a suggestion on ctrl+P

I second the Ctrl + P suggestion unless there's a use for this that I am not aware of.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I second the Ctrl + P suggestion unless there's a use for this that I am not aware of.

For default windows behaviour, it prints documents, but toribash is both not a document, and I think it's quite easy to designate what keypresses do in their program environment