ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
buying a tc in korean?
okay guys. let me get this new thread by nooby. is there a anyway to buy tc/or other item not trough via/paypal or credit card?
im 16 and of coruse i dont have credit crad. and im lving in korean, so witch is not bad at buying games too. is there a gift card like (you know, selling in mart/gameshop? i know this is selfish on making a thread about just little things but can you guys make me answer??
these days the only way to buy tc is with Steam, steam money can be purchased with real money at your local gaming store
Not neccesary we can with Paypal Im not sure but i strongly think that,

(sorry for my grammar i'm learning english)
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post
these days the only way to buy tc is with Steam, steam money can be purchased with real money at your local gaming store

oh tc can be buyed via steam??
thank you!
Yeah you can buy tc that way good thing there is several gaming stores in korea that sell, when I was in Seoul there were many stores soo yeah good luck tho xD
Originally Posted by d3noth View Post

WHAT?!?!??!?!
JUST BUY IT FROM A PLAYER, YOU'LL GET A MUCH BETTER RATE, ALSO YOU CAN PAY WITH PAYPAL.