Toribash
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
i just like doodling fruit. :<

But of course, nothing wrong with that. I'd be much more worried if you doodled fruit and DIDN'T like it. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
had to delete a bunch of posts here because they weren't very constructive. please don't post if you don't have anything constructive to say, if you like/dislike something explain why.

also, keep suggestions to PMs please.
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
thankya cats. updated op with that.

ALSO

making more fruit. op been updated.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
HMHM, much better shading on the butt peach! The apparent source of light doesn't match up, though; the specular highlight suggests a light source from the top right corner, the shading suggests one directly from the right, and the shadow suggests that Butt Peach (because let's face it, peaches look like butts) gets hit DIRECTLY in the face by the light, which by proxy almost seems to come from the viewer (though that would explain the Squint of Hardcoreness). You'll have to make up your mind, i'm afraid. :v

That besides, good to see you making progress, keep it up! c:
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Nice work

How dafuq do you get such clear straight lines omg

Try making an anime head again :v
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
HMHM, much better shading on the butt peach! The apparent source of light doesn't match up, though; the specular highlight suggests a light source from the top right corner, the shading suggests one directly from the right, and the shadow suggests that Butt Peach (because let's face it, peaches look like butts) gets hit DIRECTLY in the face by the light, which by proxy almost seems to come from the viewer (though that would explain the Squint of Hardcoreness). You'll have to make up your mind, i'm afraid. :v

That besides, good to see you making progress, keep it up! c:

Thank you shook. I am doing my best when it comes to lighting but am still not getting the best hang of it. :v
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Nice work

How dafuq do you get such clear straight lines omg

Try making an anime head again :v

I have been, made a few recently. Will work on another soon i guess lol. And i have a tablet and i just make good lines? .-.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I'd like to see you work with something with a real texture. I like the cartoony style that you bring out, but I'd like to see a teeny weeny more detail and work into your images!

Try a pineapple pls!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It would be cool to see a nice tomato art maybe like a tomato
crying infront of a bottle of ketchup or something you
could incorporate really nice textures into something like that
But you should make some of these a bit more in detail and texturing.
Personally I think the lack of detail gives the art a sense of a unique style, I prefer it the way it is
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
I just want to see what he could do with textures i think it would look cool
im not askin him to change his style i
personally like it also.