Ranking
Original Post
toribash in browser
This will probably cost some money, and may not keep toribash free. but would it be possible for toribash to be in browser? Like minecraft is(and yes I know that minecraft has a bigger fanbase and all and costs money) but if you guys get a chance please implement it
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Minecraft is a game built out of blocks. I could get a semi-realistic game into a browser...

And as EVERYONE else said, they'd had to rebuild the whole game to put it in a browser.
M I N I V A N
Thank you hours, For explaining it again. But no I understand maybe toribash wik gt there later on when they get more members and a little more out there
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
If you want,you can play this
instead,but you only get it in singleplayer.
Last edited by jinmaster; May 5, 2013 at 05:50 AM.
Are you living the life you really want?
Toribash as a Browsergame
As the title says, I would like to know if its possible.

benefits:
-no installation required
-playable on much more systems(and locations)
-easy to access(= more active players)
Enjoint life
Minibash isn't Toribash, moreover it is no longer available.
About Toribash, I don't know. The game need lots of things on your pc which couldn't access a browser such as mods, customs, extension .dll, etc.
maybe it'd be possible, By adding manually from the devs some mods, classic and aikido/others popular mods.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Must be hard to realize, but what about a smarter version of Toribash ?
Only multiplayer, not every shaders and particles are activated(or even texture/hair)

The browser option shouldn't be extended like the desktop game,
but for those who are up for some quick multiplayer games there should be easier, slim access.
Last edited by Smaiva; Dec 22, 2016 at 10:37 AM.
Enjoint life
Toribash as a browser game would kill the browser XD
its too fucking heavy to be reformed into a browser game.
But then i still like the idea of it.
Decreased browser plug-in support for security reasons causes a lot of browser games to go standalone. Going the other way would be... difficult to say the least. I don't know much technical info about Toribash but I'm sure it'll cause at least some compatibility problems and so you'd have to port it completely.

IMO, standalones are much more convenient because it'll work better. You're not dependent on your browser supporting the game. It's easier to troubleshoot problems and make bug fixes if you have just one client.
Some people plays more on the freeplay,mostly when without internet. Putting it as a browser game wouldnt let some people "have fun".
Still on point about internet, the download rate would increase(textures mostly, as you dont have an folder where to keep it), possibly increasing ping or lag(rare, but still).
Some browser problems would ruin the gameplay.
We would need a loading everytime we get to play it(unless you never clean you browser history)
It would also need some heavy plugins to work(mostly OpenCL, as this is a browser game).

I dont support this...
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592