Toribash
Original Post
Ban List Changes
I check the ban list everyday as a habit... and it has become evident to me, that whenever someone goes onto the BOS list, they spam accounts with various racist or explicit names. It gives me the feeling that they enjoy seeing their name get posted up on the ban list so everyone can see and they can achieve some infamy. Thus,

My suggestion is that whenever someone goes onto the BOS, their future bans get recorded on a private ban list for only staff to see. Might help keep the amount of account spam down, and keep the regular ban list cleaner. Either that, or stop giving credit to whoever makes all the accounts by leaving the ban reason as just their username, instead just list a reason and exclude their name.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
If you can slow this wave of alts or remove it completely, as was being discussed here:
Originally Posted by sir View Post
There are ideas how to fix that apart from forcing everyone to confirm their email, hopefully some of them would be implemented some time soon.

Then this would not be a problem, as such, it is probably worth holding this idea until said 'alt-killer' is implemented. It is still a valid point however that without a doubt needs addressing.