Toribash
Original Post
(Fast) Fast

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori Was Struck By Lightning So He Became Flash, Flash Started Playing Toribash But He Was 2fast4it So He Put Miracle InCharge And Miracle Decided To Make A Clan To Remember His Ancestors Including Flash.

Fast Is Not Only An In-Game Based Clan. Its Necessary Needed To Post At least One Post Every 2 Days. So To Make It More Clear, We Are An In-game And A Forum Active Clan And Everyone Even The Leader Should Stick With The Rules

Speaking Of The Rules, You Gotta Follow Those ones In Order to be A Member.

Rules

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...21#post9071021

(n)Night

Achievements

Clan Ranks

We Know When To Promote You. Don't Spam Us Because You Wont Get Promoted Then, Every Good Thing Counts, But We Can See Bad Things You Did Too.
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 18, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
yea.
Sure Thing Man Let Me Finish Building The Thread Tho
-----
Okay Just Finished The Clan Thread I'll Be Doing The Recruitment thread Then.
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 12, 2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yea.
Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
Hey, new clan. Good luck. pleasedontcapitalizeeveryword

Oh If That Hurts Your Feelings I Promise I Won't. <3
Anyway thanks for your compliments I appreciate it.
yea.
Hey Speedy Hypez, Flash Is Still Faster Than Usain, NO OFFENSE. <3
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 14, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
yea.
Originally Posted by Miracle View Post
▌This Is A Clan Thread. Not Discord Or Facebook, Make A Post With It's Meanings.
Punishments: We Will Wake You Up And Tell You That This Ain't Suitable, Consecutive Tries Of The Same Rule Infraction Will Demote You Or Kick You.

But Actually You Are Pretty Fast, Anyway Dont Post Useless Posts Anymore And Thanks For Being Active.
yea.
Hey Miracle are you into Hosting betting lobbies?
I think it could be a good move to have a clan bank and get a few of the guys who know how to host em and maybe make a bit of cash dolla TC, and if they fail i'm sure we'll get a war out of the lobby!
Last edited by IsmokeMDMA; Mar 15, 2017 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Dyslexia obviously
The only N word I say is Naruto and that's on god my n*****.