Toribash
WHO ARE YOU?
My name is Rhys. I'm a 15-year-old kid liv'in "down under". I spend most of my time playing games and socializing with others.

WHO ARE YOU IN TORIBASH?
Ingame I'm known by RhysWil. I'm a Black Belt, 20 games from 2nd dan, I mostly play mushu, boxshu and combinations/variants of those two mods.

WHAT OTHER SKILLS DO YOU POSSES?
I spend most of my time playing games, so of course, i'd have to say "gaming".
I've dipped into the many parts of game making, from coding to writing the script for games.

Previous clans:
I've never been in one before.
appppp
Who are you?

My name is Fion

Who are you in toribash?

My name is fion581 and ive played for roughly 2 years im a 2nd dan black belt as i stopped playing due to holidays and school, my main speciality is boxshu mushu but i do play mushu sometimes (im good at aikido too)

What other skill do you posses?

i play fps games and other video games but i also like drawing and football/soccer

Previous Clans

Sinned - i left becuase it became inactive and im the last one left it was mainly my friends anyway

Notes - i want to meet new people but kick butt at the same time
my submission
Who are you

heyyy im lumeri2, real name Lucas, im 16 right now and i found this game in 2012, when i saw this ''epic ragdoll game'' stuff and thought ''OMG I NEED THIS''(kinda), hmmm, what do I did most? probably played this game, lol, and i never got infracted

What other skills do you posses

i really, really don't do anything, i don't play instruments, i don't dance, i don't paint and i don't sing, my life it's almost just video games.

Also i like to adress that i'm from Brazil, and i like dogs.

~lumeri
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
who are you
hello im xdxdxdkill real name sebastien brown belt i saw this game from some youtubers and it looks fun so i checked it out and i played it for a while and i love to play toribash

Who are you in toribash
i am XDXDXDKILL

what other skills do you posses
my skills are playing games and a little of singing and drawing

previous clan
this will be my first clan
Eh, Your apps good-ish. Everliving Tested.

XDXDXDKILL: Accepted, You will receive an invite from the one who recruited you.
Who are you?

I am LostIsSad, former MN owner and Chess Fanatic.
Who are you in Toribash?

In toribash I am a common player of quick aikido. I enjoy playing quick aikido as it challenges me to be the best and the fastest. I also enjoy make ukebashing replays.
What other skills do you possess?

Well, I'm kinda skilled at playing chess and I'm moderate at UkeBashing replays.