Ranking
Original Post
Valkyrie textures
I activated the left wing and put a texture on it yesterday. It worked. But this morning I activated the second one and put a texture on that, now neither of them show the textures. I've tried reactivating them both and changing the textures. Any ideas?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
By the sounds of it, there have been some issues with that. It should be fixed in the next update of Toribash. However if anyone has any work arounds feel free to post it up.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
check this out my dudes

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Custom obj textures may not work in currently public Toribash clients, to use them you'll need to switch to beta branch on Steam. We'll be releasing 5.15 to public in the coming days so in case you're looking for a standalone build or don't want to go to Steam properties it's no big issue.

I already use steam for toribash.
Originally Posted by HASSAN View Post
I already use steam for toribash.

Opt into the beta version of Toribash.

This can be done by going to your steam library, right click Toribash, properties, Click on the 'Betas' tab, and switch to the most recent beta version.

This isn't required, as an update will be coming out soon which will support the textures.
Already done before hand: https://imgur.com/a/GnjFN (I can't embed images sorry, long story).
Tabby, custom obj textures are broken at the moment. Devs are working on a fix, it'll be out as soon as possible guys.
duh.

Can you delete your folder in custom, /dl hassan and then /ls sdk/get_downloads.lua and paste what it shows?