Toribash
Original Post
RV caught on fire right next to the apartment
Mom woke me up at 3 am "We have to evacuate we have to evacuate!" And I'm just like what? why? what are you talking about I'm sleeping, not evacuating. lol

But I come to my senses, get dressed, and then there's fucking a police in the house. That was FUCKED. I have my wax just laying out on my desk, and some mushrooms growing in the closet. If they had looked at all, I'd have been pretty fucked. I think my shrooms would've been fine though, they're all still just mycellium in a jar. My LSD and wax though would've had me fucked. I looked up what the penalty would be for my wax, and it's a max of a year in jail and $1000 fine. But he was just like you gotta get out of here, this place could go up in flames too. I was getting dressed and going. I grabbed my phone too.

http://i.imgur.com/RJSNDuH.jpg Just to the right is where the apartment is. The flames were huge and hot when I first got out, but I was tired and didn't take a picture yet until a few minutes later when they made us cross the street.

It was a neat way to wake up.

edit: my mom got a better picture of it. http://i.imgur.com/dK9Dyea.jpg
Last edited by isaac; Aug 30, 2014 at 01:42 PM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
It was a neat way to wake up.

Are you sure? I think a whole building burning and possibly injuring people is not a nice wake up call and as 'exciting' as it seems, I wouldn't want it to happen ever.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
your life is so adventurous, tell us more

There was this skinny shirtless mexican dude. He reminded me of Skinny Pete from Breaking Bad.

It seemed like he was drugged up on something. Could have been adrenaline though. He comes up to me and my mom "Yeah I saw a fire in there so I started breaking the windows BAM BAM, and I cut myself real good see, but I thought there might be someone in there" and I was like "Yeah that looks pretty bad, you should wrap that." His hand was all bloody and bleeding. He stands there still, and a minute later "Yeah man, I saw that fire inside, and I was breaking those windows, and I started throwing rocks at them BAM BAM BAM, and I'm climbing inside and I cut my hand, but I don't care, I'm seeing if there's anyone inside" and I'm like "yeah..". He ends up repeating himself to me probably 10 times. The same story each time.

Eventually he told a police his hand was cut, and they said they have paramedics on the way to give him medical attention. He was still next to me until a 2nd time that he told them, and they said yes a paramedic is on the way and to go stand over there and wait for it. I went in some time after that, but mom was outside smoking, and she told me he got his hand fixed up, and then he was arrested. I guess someone heard 2 people talking or something, and he's a suspect.

Mom also told me that the neighbors said they heard gunshots first, and then someone ringing their doorbell a bunch of times, along with "We gotta call 911!"

And apparently a loud explosion that shook the apartment woke my mom up, but I slept through it. Apparently the police were trying to get her out of the house and asked her if anyone else was in there, and she was like "yeah my son" and they were like "don't worry we'll go get him." But luckily I was awake from my mom by that point. The explosion was the RV catching on fire, I guess.

Originally Posted by Skylarrr View Post
Are you sure? I think a whole building burning and possibly injuring people is not a nice wake up call and as 'exciting' as it seems, I wouldn't want it to happen ever.

No it was just an RV. Apparently the owner of the apartment we live in bought it just yesterday. And then today some fucks light it on fire or w/e the fuck happened.

No one was injured, as far as I know, except for Skinny Pete.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
That's cute. the whole fucking field by my house set on fire because of lightning some time last week.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
There was this skinny shirtless mexican dude. He reminded me of Skinny Pete from Breaking Bad.

It seemed like he was drugged up on something. Could have been adrenaline though. He comes up to me and my mom "Yeah I saw a fire in there so I started breaking the windows BAM BAM, and I cut myself real good see, but I thought there might be someone in there" and I was like "Yeah that looks pretty bad, you should wrap that." His hand was all bloody and bleeding. He stands there still, and a minute later "Yeah man, I saw that fire inside, and I was breaking those windows, and I started throwing rocks at them BAM BAM BAM, and I'm climbing inside and I cut my hand, but I don't care, I'm seeing if there's anyone inside" and I'm like "yeah..". He ends up repeating himself to me probably 10 times. The same story each time.

Eventually he told a police his hand was cut, and they said they have paramedics on the way to give him medical attention. He was still next to me until a 2nd time that he told them, and they said yes a paramedic is on the way and to go stand over there and wait for it. I went in some time after that, but mom was outside smoking, and she told me he got his hand fixed up, and then he was arrested. I guess someone heard 2 people talking or something, and he's a suspect.

please, do not stop there, tell us more about your awesome, interesting life
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
please, do not stop there, tell us more about your awesome, interesting life

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not?

That's about it for the fire story, but I can tell you about an unrelated story that happened a few months ago involving picking up a guy that needed a ride while me and coworker were at work waiting for boss to text back.
DesertPunk

Please click this
how many times a day do you go out and slay dragons?

I remember a long time ago some persons house exploded or something cuz the gas tank did something I can't remember but it was pretty cool to hear about the deaths the next day
Last edited by Nearly; Aug 30, 2014 at 06:34 PM.
wow that
sucked
Holy shit man, glad it worked out ok lol.

You should probably cut down on the drugs though.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by smokinonthatKK View Post
maybe dey was cookun up dat meth u feel me G? cuh like i be on that breakin bad n shit and they be fuckin talkin bout mef labs blowin up n shit homie

This did take place in Albuquerque.

Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
how many times a day do you go out and slay dragons?

I remember a long time ago some persons house exploded or something cuz the gas tank did something I can't remember but it was pretty cool to hear about the deaths the next day

That's not cool.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Holy shit man, glad it worked out ok lol.

You should probably cut down on the drugs though.

Yeah lol. It could've went pretty badly if it caught the apartment on fire, but it didn't and no one was hurt so it was neat. I don't know how long it took the fire truck to get there, but they got there quickly enough obviously, so good on them.

Nah I'm a very light user. Just ordered this wax after a few months of not having anything. Cannabis, shrooms, lsd, I stick to the harmless stuff. It should all just be legalized by now, but I guess it brings in too much money for the DEA. Less harmful than alcohol, but no one with the power to change it took history and learned about prohibition obviously.
DesertPunk

Please click this
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
ayy lmao. I'm not sure how exactly harmless shrooms and LSD r bruh.

Well no more harmful than alcohol, cigarettes, or tylenol(kidney damange, yo) which are already legal. No more harmful than weed either. Aside from the possibility of it making someone who *already has* schizo or some other mental illness worse, there's no known long term negative effects, that I know of. Magic mushrooms and LSD are also actually used to treat cluster headaches, by lots of people who have that condition. Originally LSD was being made as a psych drug, to help people with issues, and it had some success afaik. Then it was made illegal entirely.

I do see how it's bad for society if people with an underlying mental condition were to go to the store, buy some lsd, and end up worse off, though. So overall I would support the legalization of possession of LSD, and legalization of possession and growth of personal amounts of shrooms. That way it isn't as easy as walking to the nearest wal-greens, but people aren't having their lives ruined over a tiny amount of personal-use shrooms or lsd.

I'd really recommend researching the effects of those 2 drugs yourself, from a few sources preferably, since you're going to find bias on either side of the argument. I especially recommend it if you're ok with marijuana legalization. Neither of the three are addictive. You can't even take LSD or shrooms all of the time because the tolerance sucks.

I'm very interested if you can find an argument against it though, because afaik it's as safe as you're going to get. PM me if the thread is closed and you find something.
DesertPunk

Please click this