Toribash
thanks dude. I appreciate that.

also another double knee decap
Attached Files
Florida Ice Skating.rpl (318.1 KB, 11 views)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
movements flow pretty good man
the whole replay was pretty floaty, dunno if that's a plus or minus, i do find it odd

weird delay between the two knee dms but it works
it was pretty obvious you were trying for the decap for the pec dm and decided to cancel
i thought you were gonna boom the lower body next
the split to decap looked very odd, it never really looks good when people do a 180 on their momentum like that
last dm was just unnecessary

feel like this replay was dm practice for you, not saying it's a bad thing but yeah, you need more work on the mechanical aspect of it
The dms are impressive and I like the knee dms especially however I was also not a fan of the turnaround for the decap after the split, especially how you retract your whole leg after the lumbar dm, it looked unpolished plus it's a very trite movement
The way you lay down and get up to pose was strangely cool, I liked it
Good management and placing of grabs
oh yeah
thank you my dudes

i made this for fun and target practice. also if i could knock off uke's head with a punch.
Attached Files
Pitch.rpl (276.9 KB, 9 views)
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
I find the opener quite fun to watch, so props for that, the pause after the first two manip kicks is kinda awkward and really breaks any flow that you had going, the first two kicks are nice and clean as well as the chest kick, but the decap was really underwhelming, the grab-expand dm is iffy for me in this situation, i feel like it would have been ideal to decap in the same kick.

dms are awesome
you are too slow tho, you seem a bit rusty

I recommend you putting more effort in openers and try to unchain some cooler positions to work on, and increase engage distance for that

nice to see you posting btw
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]