Toribash
Original Post
iPhone or iPod touch?
I was wondering since there is an iPhone for only 100$, for the same size as an iPod touch, but yet the iPod touch is 200$. I was wondering could you buy the iPhone, and USE it like an iPod? As well as jailbreak it, etc, etc? I'm on Verizon, if I weren't I would've gotten the iPhone, but I'm very pleased with the phone I have. Anyway, thanks.

~Dargoba
Breaking rules is bad
The iphone's $100 cost is subsidized, so you also have to sign a contract with AT&T. It costs $175 to break the contract right now. They are actually doubling that cost pretty soon.
I think the base iPhone costs $500 unsubsidized. You can do the math on what's the better deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Well, if you're going to want a music player, and a phone, might aswell go for the iphone. Fast internet, music, shit ton of games. Just overall cool. I only have the ipod touch, but from the looks of it, best 300$ i ever spent (32gig)
I have an iPhone, yet I don't have the Phone option for it because I use my other cell.

However, iPhone has a camera and the iPod Touch doesn't, so if you already have a camera in your current cell I say iPod Touch.
(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)