ES Recruitment Drive
watching yuri on ice
best sport anime 10/10
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
That's literally the definition of one dimensional. They're a character, and it never changes. That's boring as hell.

what? their characters not swaying to fit the plot doesn't at all mean no character development..
i meant it the way that a lot of series do it, make character sad or mad, bad or glad just to move the plot along.. not providing justifiable and feasible psychological motivation or inclination to extract these emotions..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
soo
manga suggestions please?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Just finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumaiya. Was an okay slice of life, but was unnecessarily longer than needed.
3/5

Also, sat my ass down and watched The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumaiya. Good shit honestly. Psycological is my middle name.
4/5.

time to sleep for 4 hours and then go to work
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jul 30, 2017 at 10:51 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
soo
manga suggestions please?

One Pice, Berzerk, Beck, Gantz, Oyasumi Punpun, Great Teacher Onizuka, Sket-Dance, 20th Century Boys, Gundam the Origin, Dorohedoro, Fulmetal Alchemist, Bakuman. , Vagabond, Ballroom e Youkoso, Slam Dunk, Holy Land, Hoshi no Samidare, One Punch-Man, Gunnm, and Eden: It's an Endless World!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
world end's harem
10/10 manga
-----
i tried watching infinite stratos. i couldnt finish it
mc is denser than a black hole and sounds like a fag
Last edited by Ragey07; Jul 30, 2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~