Tools : waccom intuous draw
Program : krita
Artist me of course Calamity
Concept White Fatalis
Requester : GBLEEK

WIP 1

WIP 2 (done?)

WIP 3!!!

Last edited by Calamity; Dec 29, 2015 at 06:43 PM.
I still take texture requests for usd
woah woah woah woah
shits amazing! i love the details dang man glad to have you back
the art forums have alot of *cough* shit art *cough*

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Thats amazing really detailed I been tracking your old art threads and is always amazing
nice to see you're back
What are you thinking to add?
well i finished it haha may make changes but time to work on the rest of the set
did i mention its going to have joints?

WIP 2

ssssuure
as if you would make joints
(we both know you ain't)

nice head also get on skype fgt
What's up with the dots on the face and by the hair in the back of the head? They don't look very nice ;~;

This is some awesome work. Glad to see something worth looking at finally.

The hair looks super funky near the top of the head. I know mapping up there is a bitch so I have no idea if it's fixable at all. I absolutely love the asymmetry of the hair and everything, it really adds to the whole feel of it. The hair overall is just really well done.

(Gosh, when you do things this well it's hard to point out things that could be improved)

The bottom of the mouth doesn't pop very well at all. Like.. it's hard to really notice that it's there. I wonder if there's any way you could make it appear more significant?

That red streak on the horn bothers me for some reason. I first saw it as a continuation of the eye and some neat little embellishment to give more significance to the eye, but theeeen it continued way longer than it would have in that context. It kinda confuses me as to what is actually going on lmao. Maybe you could ween it off and then use that sexy purpleish reddish colour you used on the nose to make that centerpath through the horn? Just tossing around an idea, not sure if it bothers anyone else.

Again, awesome work. I'm really looking forward to what you do with the rest of the set.
Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
ssssuure
as if you would make joints
(we both know you ain't)

nice head also get on skype fgt

i made a new skype
also i am making joints i already started them
but no wips till i have more then 1 done
You already have my Skype so you've gotten my input, but I'll post here to show my appreciation and whatnot.

besides the dots which you've fixed, none of Pouffywall's points really concern me, I'm fine with everything else. I love what you've got going on and I can't wait to see the full product, this is gonna be legendary. Your work is greatly appreciated \o/

Furryprints and I have both wanted to see a full texture set from the Monster Hunter series, so this is exciting.