Toribash
Favourite Anime/Manga: My favorite anime is any and all Full Metal Alchemist, my favorite manga to read is Berserk.
Favourite Character: I have no specific favorite character in mind, except Trunks ;)
What made you love Anime/Manga? Anime/Manga has everything from action, to drama, to romance. Then its all compiled into a sleek awesome looking cartoon.
It has everything a person would need for their entertainment needs.
Anime card: I use kitsu.io not animeplanet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
hi welcome, feel free to post around
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Favourite Anime/Manga: My favourite anime is quite a lot but if I have to pick then it's No Game No Life and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (They're both a masterpiece ) my favourite manga is The New Gate and arifureta shokugyou de sekai saikyou.
Favourite Character: Tatsuya Shiba from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.
What made you love Anime/Manga? I don't know(?) I just find it very entertaining to watch/read.
Anime card: I'm using myanimelist.net not anime planet.
Hi and welcome dude, feel free to post around aswell.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Favourite Anime/Manga: many, but fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood or ao no exorcist
Favourite Character: 100% Rin Okumaru
What made you love Anime/Manga?: my big bro introduced beelzebub to me and...it was fun lmao
Anime card: I use Myanimelist and the name is Sokomato
PM me
Add me on discord "Thot Eliminator Sokomato#7345"
Favourite Anime/Manga: Attack on Titan, favourite Manga was Death Note
Favourite Character: Mikasa - AOT, although it was hard to choose one
What made you love Anime/Manga? - it's hard to say, it all started with Dragon ball and yugioh, from there I got lost in the world of anime. The reason I like a lot of animes is because I feel like I relate to the characters and their struggles. Watching them overcome their biggest obstacles, makes me believe I can do the same. An example of that would be Deku in My hero academia, or more recently started watching Asta - Black Clover
Anime card: ?
Last edited by Elias; Dec 17, 2017 at 05:17 PM.
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
welcome both, feel free to post around
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.