ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This will be the wip thread, any ideas for anything?
story, or a work of art..or collab replays.

fl0w and ra are pretty close names so i guess a good story can be made ;P
and for art maybe merging the two logos or what not dunno
Your messed up world enthrills me
For art, talk to k6 or killer, both have some pretty good untapped art skillz. For realism replays probably killer or diamond, I think zer0 has a bit of spar experience too. Killer's a good dude for RAndom mod skills too, like poledancing or skating. Me, I haven't done much replay oriented stuff but for some reason based on my playstyle I'm thinking I can dance. Also, I can spin a pretty good yarn. We'll have to play to each other's strengths if we want to win this ;) what are some of you fl0wer's best areas?
-Two birds with one stone: art = video (tori scenes maybe) depicting story

-Or, art = harmony between fl0w/RA. Relaxed/flowing tori (one tori that represents us all). Maybe two colours, representing both clans, with overlapping veins/layers/what ever to signify the harmony/link between allies (clans).

-Comic? (Bojan *cough*) Members pose, maybe edit in some fireballs and shiz, upload with transparent image>add background>add text (story?)

-Updating first post with all the general info. Eg, who's doing what, what the event's about, prizes, what to take note of, etc, etc, etc. Considering they'll be looking at this thread once the event's concluded, it may be a good idea to tidy this thread up.

Be back with more ideas later.
Last edited by Deuteria; Apr 14, 2013 at 03:51 PM.
I like the comic idea. I have an image in my head of two toris, one representing each of our clans, locked in an eternal struggle that holds up the world, I.E. wushu. Could be a cool and symbolic image. I do like the texture set idea as well, could be epic if done right. As for a video, don't expect sly to come up with anything fast. He takes forever to get anything done (<3 you mang). As for the story...? Got nothing yet.
As far as replays go, I can only do "spining, jumping, etc".
I can also help with the story.
Hello, world.
updated, whose ready to start up with a collab replay..nothing fancy 100frames each and we post the updated replay here..it doesn't have to be precisely 100 frames but don't go doing 500frames ;P
Your messed up world enthrills me
I can help with art if you wanna but I'm kinda lazy regarding pictural art in general lately, not drawing n shit Dx

But I'd be up to make some beautiful spar replay with some RA fwiendz
Kewl event ;o The replay part is simple enough, just need the people there do it.
Story, oooh i love a good story ;d Should be something unique and mildly insane while describing the bond between RA and fl0w ;d The black pearl and the flying dutchman hueheuh, i might pitch into the making if i'm able, so many ideas. As for the art, bojan definitely. The guys' skills are mindblowing. I'm wondering though do they accept only one 'art' piece or can everyone throw in their efforts with multiple pieces or etc (video, smaller artwork)?
But why's the rum gone? :v