Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

3hrs after the set counter I should be able to show up, unless I need to work off-site at a customer. But sure, if we have 5 people able to show up excluding me, it should be fine. As of teh rules however, a CL must agree to the decided date and time, so I'll gladly pass on being the one with that honor.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
If were making a list of 5 or more people im ok with this time...
Alt Name: MissingData
well.. for me it do not work. But if I'm right we do not have to hurry. It's the 1. Round right now and we have to fight in the 2. Round. So we could probably fight during the weekend. Sunday would be great 'cause most of ppl (or at least me) have time.
What about the same time saturday? I would have suggested weekend originally but was wary of that in case not enough players show up as then we may not have enough time to re-arrange. I'm happy as long as we decide and commit to a time and date as soon as possible so we don't have to deal with dropping out without ever playing a game
Last edited by N3WB; Jun 29, 2016 at 05:01 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

True.. but as I said, we still have more than a week ;)
Saturday sounds good to me.

How about you guys?
Won't work for me but neither will Sunday sorry guys I would be good for tomorrow, but otherwise i'm busy with work and a lot of schoolwork...
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Got some university stuff to be done, guess I won't be able to participate in this. Sorry.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.