ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
TTO Q&A Thread!

Yo, this is TTO's official Q&A thread.

The premise of this thread is simple- Post any questions you have regarding me, staff, Toribash, whatever you can come up with! I'll make response videos with multiple questions answered and post those videos here! Oh and don't worry if I don't reply via text to your post in this thread, that's not the point at all! The point is to reply via video.

And don't worry, no question is too insane or whatever to answer. The whole point isn't just to learn, but to get to know the community better and such. Maybe you want to learn how to comeback in wushu, maybe you want to know my favorite topping I put on pizza is, what ever. Let's just see how it all rolls.

So have at it friends!!!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jan 5, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Not real- Are you going to stop whoring every single board?

Real question- Do you plan on ever making a video release scheduled for TTO?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok I will ask you some questions for your video so you can fill it with more content:

Will doing ten pushups whenever I lose a toribash match help me gain muscle mass? I heard that I need to eat a lot of nuts so it will actually help but idk if I will get stretchmarks from that.
I can do around 40 pushups right now and I think if I do them really slow I will increase in weight.

Additionally I was wondering how a good player like you practiced for clanleague. I mean, you are pretty much a super pro master and would probably clean the floor with me. Did you do any specific exercises and did they help you get better? And if so, why did those strategies not help you win in the end?
In one of your videos you said that keeping track of your mistakes is a good idea to stop you from making them again. Did you learn from the masters that beat you in Team Girl Scouts and how did it help you beat Vector?
Would you consider leaving your clan to further your skills by trying to play with more skilled players more frequently? I am sure you agree that being in a high profile clan does help a lot increasing your knowledge.

Also something in my own interest: You should totally give me a shoutout on your channel when you make this video so I can get some fame from your channel

edit: I just learned that you are a huge Pokemon fan so I have another question for you:
If the creators of Pokemon invited you to create a brand new Pokemon for the next season of whatever brings out new Pokemon first, what type(s) would it be, what would you name it, what would your movepool of choice be, and what would you name it?
Last edited by Redundant; Jan 6, 2014 at 05:13 AM.
How are you?
I have bunch of questions for you, i hope im not getting banned.

So, do you have girlfriend (or something like that)
If you have, cup size. Is her boobs even worth of rubbing?

Tell me how good looking are you. Just 1-10. Show us some self critic and tell what you dont like on yourself. Why do you look like russian?

Well yeah, thats all this time.
Something is better than nothing.

Yes I have a question about you, why did you choose your name before as Hxcdjroejg?

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Yes I have a question about you, why did you choose your name before as Hxcdjroejg?

Even I can answer that one :O

Also I have another question! How much steroids do you take weekly?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some real questions

What direction do you feel toribash is going in in terms of popularity and acknowledgment?

What would you personally like to see added to toribash?
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jan 6, 2014 at 10:11 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's what you get in duels I guess...that's why I never duel :P

Anyways, new question:
Who's your closest friend in the staff? 1 person only pls.

✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Some of these questions are pretty solid, so I'll make sure when I get a few more I'll make a video (once I make a video for who wins TTO Giveaway #3)

However, this is a warning. And it's the only warning I'm giving out in this thread:

So far moderators have been finding and deleting troll posts, and other defamatory or disruptive messages. Posts like these in the futures will both be deleted and you'll be infracted.

Just don't ruin a good thing
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
  • I'm curious about how did you become staff?
    You've been a GM for quite a long time, then you've left or something like that because you wasn't around for quite awhile, then you came back and BAM. All this stuff is happening.

• I was told by a certain person that World Championship 2013 = Aikido world championship. What's your opinion on that? Do you think it's fair that the most important event of the year was cancelled this year or if that Aikido thing was actually supposed to be WC, do you think it's normal that there was only one mod and the whole event was based on shovelling?

• Are you going to stream?

That's it for now I guess.
    Cheers.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.