ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
It's hard when someone puts on rap god.

criticizing songs every now and again is fine, if he just did it for simply saying a song is bad which is your opinion then slap him
Tim is bae :3
tbh rap god is alright, not the best but it's aight
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
You can always put the song on Snooze and "meh" it if you don't like it. And if you feel a song is being overly played, just let a staff member of it know.
i like that toribashbeats , iam inside it right now.
i suggest that the staff can accept the gaming vids because its cool and its not boring . what do you think spark and ze?
Last edited by Moataz; Apr 13, 2015 at 05:34 AM.
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
i like that toribashbeats , iam inside it right now.
i suggest that the staff can accept the gaming vids because its cool and its not boring . what do you think spark and ze?

A site that was literally made for sharing music sharing gaming video's, nah, that wouldn't be sharing the musical community, though i see why you have this idea, i dont think we'll do that

EDIT: Gaming music is fine, amv's are fine, hell, as long as it's a full on song and not a video, you can show gameplay, just make sure there isn't commentary or that it isn't actually a video with music, every song played has to be a song of some kind and not just a lets play or a gaming video :P
UPDATE: The second post is now a Records post! We will keep track of records such as "Most Woots" , "Most Grabs" , "Most Players online" , etc.

We're currently working on improving the skip system.
Been helping around for 3 days now, there are some problems that do need to be address (skip system, insta meh's[dislikes on the site], few ops at certain timezones) but I see great potential in this. Love helping out and meeting all sorts of people and their different tastes in music. Also great for playing in the background while going POWER LEVEL: IT'S OVER 9000 on your opponents in TB.

Great addition, worth a check. It's gr8 m8 i r8 8/8.
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
Been helping around for 3 days now, there are some problems that do need to be address (skip system, insta meh's[dislikes on the site], few ops at certain timezones) but I see great potential in this. Love helping out and meeting all sorts of people and their different tastes in music. Also great for playing in the background while going POWER LEVEL: IT'S OVER 9000 on your opponents in TB.

Great addition, worth a check. It's gr8 m8 i r8 8/8.

Currently working a mathematical way of skipping songs, so far i have "no of people -100 x 0.1 if theres 200+ people; for instance, 250 would be 15 meh's for skip, if there are over 10 grabs, no skips aswell, under 200 is still in debate, insta meh can be solved simply by using origem woot, you hover over the meh area and it'll say who meh'd, the idea of op's in multiple timezones is one i realize needs addressing but people haven't sent many apps, the current ops are either temp ops or ones who have been trusted by sparky/me